Phulwa

article on sargun

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
An article abt sargun on TC!!i m just pasting it here.

Ravi Dubey wants to learn cooking for Sargun Mehta

By TellychakkarTeam 30 Nov 2012 - 16:14  

It is always believed that a woman can win a man's heart by making delicious and yummy food!! And this holds good for Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta, the couple who fell in love on the sets of Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh.

Says Ravi, "Sargun is a very good cook. She makes delicious mutton. I like her lemon chicken and fish too. She might not know many recipes, but whatever she attempts to cook comes good."

While Sargun is a good cook, Ravi is just the opposite and does not know to cook anything. However, he has now decided to learn cooking to make life easy for Sargun. How romantic?

So what did Ravi cook for Sargun as his first cooking lesson? "Well, Sargun was tired and wanted to eat something really quick. So she asked me to make Maggi noodles for her. And she guided me to make it by standing beside me," states Ravi.

So how did it come out? "Well, Maggi noodles can never turn bad. You need to be really bad to spoil Maggi (laughs). She ate it 'garma garam' and felt good."

Ravi adds on, "I intend to learn more of cooking from Sargun. It is nice to know cooking, and will learn whatever she wants me to learn."

On wedding plans, Ravi brushes aside the topic by saying, "There is time for wedding." But he did stress the point that Sargun has a free hand to do whatever she wants post marriage. "If she wants to act, I will encourage her to continue. If at all she wants to step back from work, I will let her do that."

Ravi and Sargun, enjoy this phase of life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "article on sargun" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly.Smile

That's really sweet of Ravi. Guess not many guys would learn how to cook just to give a hand to their partner.  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile

Thats really sweet of Ravi, wish them both all the luck! :)

tiny15

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
thanks dolly for sharing

thats so sweet Smile

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top