Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great. Please continue. I think whatever the CVs are going to give us, they should also give a second episode on the same court room scene with this. ask the audience which one we want , do an SMS campaign and take the story further depending on what the audience want. 

your imagination is much better , i am sure CVs will not think on these lines. once again great job. Congrats.
kchinoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: catalan

great. Please continue. I think whatever the CVs are going to give us, they should also give a second episode on the same court room scene with this. ask the audience which one we want , do an SMS campaign and take the story further depending on what the audience want. 

your imagination is much better , i am sure CVs will not think on these lines. once again great job. Congrats.

Thanks dear But once its written Cvs never will take it. So this one just imagine in your dreams how it would be.
kchinoy thumbnail

Last Part :

They both reach outside the court and look at each other. Eyes talk while their mouth refuses to support them. Their heart is racing and pounding and thudding and all they see is each others eyes full of tears but refusing to pour out.

Ram comes towards Priya and holds his hands. Priya at the touch shivers a little not knowing what is coming next.

Ram : Chalo

Priya without a word just follows him. They both get in the car, inside the court the judge does not know what to do and hence he dismisses the case. Everyone leaves the courtroom. Vikram and Rajat leave content. They both know very well where are those two.

Ram drives the car really fast as if he is trying to match the speed his heart is jumping inside his body.

Priya : Ram Thoda slow drive kijiye please.

Ram without even looking at her starts driving slow. After driving for two hours they stop. Priya can hear the waves is delighted to know where he brought her. Ram comes out of the car and opens the door for Priya. Priya comes out and looks at him. His eyes are still teary but brimming with questions and anger and hurt and joy. She can't understand what she sees. They both walk to one spot and sit down. He is looking at the sea and she is looking at him.

Priya : Ram I love you a lot. When we entered the court room I did not want you to loose a case again. I wanted to see you happy. I wanted you to be happy. You deserve everything in your life and I wanted to give all that I CAN. Aap Peehu ko apne saath rakhiye aur main yahan se…

Just then Ram looks at her daring her to say what she wants to say.

Ram : Main yahan se kya ?? Priya yeh samundar dekh rahi ho. Socho agar isme Machi nahi hoti toh kya yeh samundar khush hota. Kya who phir bhi aise lehrata ?

Tumhare bina mein kuch bhi nahi. Bas ab aur nahi. Priya hum dono ne ek dusre ke liye kabhi kuch nahi kiya. Yeh pehli baar kuch karna chaha par dekho kya hua. Jo mere paas nahi wo tumhe bhi nahi chahiye. Hum dono ek dusre ko wo khushi dene chahte hai jo hume pata hai ek dusre ke bina adhuri hai. Toh phir yeh kyun ? I love you damn it. Why cant you trust my love. With this he just starts crying and hides his face.

Priya takes his hands holds them dearly and gives him a kiss. She makes him stand and kneels down infront of him.

Mr. Ram Kapoor, kya aap mujhe is duniya ki sabse khush naseeb ladki bana sakte hai. Will you marry me Mr. Ram Kapoor.

That was it. That broke his ego and he just engulfed her in his strong arms almost crushing her.

Priya: Is that a yes ?

Ram : No.

Priya : What ?

Ram : I said No I will not marry you. I am already married to Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor.

Priya :Hits him on his chest. Ram aap bhi na.

Ram : Hain sirf mein hi.

Bg : Itni si hasi..Itni si khush..Itna sa tukda chaand ka.

They are walking back to the car.

BG : Dabe dabe paav se……………………………

If you really want to enjoy the end. Then hear the song of barfi and feel the day pass with a beautiful smile on your face. Close your eyes and you will see Ram and Priya walking on sand back to their car with this song playing. Tell me if you can visualise it or not. If you can than I will feel that I have done what I wanted to.

And Once again thanks for reading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------End ----------------------------------------------------------

_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very sorry for the late comment.. Beautiful OS yaar! Loved it!
So emotional.. Wonderfully written! The last part brought tears to my eyes..
Why can't the CVs have half the creativity as you do?!
Thanks a lot for the PM! [:)] Edited by _CandyCream_ - 11 years ago
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very emotional n awesome ending dear... n s i cn visualise them walking hand in hand n priya keaning her head in ram's shoulder.. 😃😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Krishh
sorry...sorry...sorry, for late comment, its beautiful, the end is fab, yes I can visualize the scene, u have done a fab job, keep doing 
kchinoy thumbnail
Guys tell me which scene or senario you would like me to write about. Please spare me with consummation scenes. I am really bad at them.
tugga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?TID=3319447

Awww thanks dear. Lovely end n talk. beautifull. at loss f words.

cheers
neeru
leena04 thumbnail
yaar is thing is need to ask... go ahead... i loved this part yaar plz do connt want to know what will be next step of RaYa over this... this is something totally diff from actuall show... so plz connt waiting . ...
leena04 thumbnail
hey Krish...
hi i m leena... would like to see court ask RaYa to stay together for Peehu's sake & then again all thouse lovely nok jok moment araise... while pemparing Peehu would love to read something like that...