Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

gud to see alisha's emotional side..!!

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hey guys i think is alisha really gonna change aur she is only pretending to be gudAngryAngryand if she i'll punch on her faceOuch what do u think..!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16haya20Lightening_111kim.rayat23rose1234

Lightening_111 Senior Member
Lightening_111
Lightening_111

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i think she is good at heart - she is rich but has no love and attention from her mom  - she wants to win and prove herself to her mom and get her attention. its her insecurity that she hides with her snobbishness.
Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
well wat i feel is that people like alisha who believe in themselves to an extent tat they think no one is ahead of them...actually are the most coward ones...yes i am sorry if i actually I am using any harsh words but I myself feel that there is nothing wrong in alsiha as a character...the problem is with the way she is broght up...she has got this attitude becoz of tat...
people who possess this attitude actually can go to tat extent that they will not be able to forgive themselves...and i think this was clear from her behavior after the show...most probably i feel they will now start to discover the way how children are brought up and how it effects their career...!!! So may be suvi will now handle this...and also we may get to have a glimpse of Alisha'a mom
psycho_angel IF-Dazzler
psycho_angel
psycho_angel

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Well I believe she is someone who believes she has an edge over most of the others, owing to her background and competitiveness.however she underestimated suvreen based on her middle class background & relatively laid back attitude.shes probably not going to take her defeat lying down and will keep using her resources to her advantage, probably even manipulating if she has to, but that doesn't make her out and out negative or the antichrist.right now she has suffered a big blow to her ego and might lie low for a while.I seriously hope cvs dont ruin her character.
Ps: I liked the previous girl who played alisha.she was gorgeous.this one doesn't do justice to the character
23rose1234 Goldie
23rose1234
23rose1234

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
d expression she had on her face wen she went out after congratulatin suvreen, she will def take revenge...
luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lightening_111

i think she is good at heart - she is rich but has no love and attention from her mom  - she wants to win and prove herself to her mom and get her attention. its her insecurity that she hides with her snobbishness.
it can be or she wll take revnge...!!Shocked
luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

well wat i feel is that people like alisha who believe in themselves to an extent tat they think no one is ahead of them...actually are the most coward ones...yes i am sorry if i actually I am using any harsh words but I myself feel that there is nothing wrong in alsiha as a character...the problem is with the way she is broght up...she has got this attitude becoz of tat...
people who possess this attitude actually can go to tat extent that they will not be able to forgive themselves...and i think this was clear from her behavior after the show...most probably i feel they will now start to discover the way how children are brought up and how it effects their career...!!! So may be suvi will now handle this...and also we may get to have a glimpse of Alisha'a mom
actuaaly alisha has attitude becoz of her mom..!!Big smile
haya20 Senior Member
haya20
haya20

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode but from the beginning it always looked like she was hiding her emotional side so that she won't get hurt..maybe she will become good friend of Suvreen.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index