Just a request ..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sarunforeva

Goldie

Sarunforeva

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys .. 

It was raining in Dubai today after a really looonnnggg wait .. Had so much fun at the same time it's sad that one of my most favorite shows Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is ending it was a phenomenon for me and all IPKKND fans .. I had a small request if only today all of you could watch the ending of this serial at 8:00 pm . I would be really glad . 

All haters/Bashers please avoid . 

Thanks again .. IF members :) 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just a request .." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top