Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

EPIC failure is what that track was! It looked as though Samar and Piddi wanted screen space, and the writers were not sure what to do with them. So they threw in some crass humor in the attempt of making us laugh *yawns* Quite the opposite makers ...it bored me to tears. Btw, I get all the others, but I am still to understand Samar and Juhi's positioning in the serial ... 

It makes me feel as if they're just using the characters? I can understand Samar's position till a limit. I get the background he comes from and for attention when he first entered Royal, he must have lied and then sticked to it. As for Juhi she's just known as a normal girl who dreams of being treated like a princess. I wish more was added to her character.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piddi-Samar track. (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Oh Sissy! U already know my view. I skipped every single of it. Since the start TBP had reality in their tracks. But this one was *look at my hand. Mr. Lucas* Epic failure. I found it really boring and they are juniors come on, it was just two years ago when I was the same age as them. 16 year old guys are not at all like that. May be few, but not to this limit. Piddi is always funny, but I found him boring through out the track. Samar is the most mature one, with him having his on personal secret and even in the last epi he said "Koi kaam bada ya chota nahin hota" the guy such mature understanding would never do something like this. Both of them have their own girls that they admire. Then why this stupidity. I totally felt like a waste of time and scene. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

EPIC failure is what that track was! It looked as though Samar and Piddi wanted screen space, and the writers were not sure what to do with them. So they threw in some crass humor in the attempt of making us laugh *yawns* Quite the opposite makers ...it bored me to tears. Btw, I get all the others, but I am still to understand Samar and Juhi's positioning in the serial ... 

It makes me feel as if they're just using the characters? I can understand Samar's position till a limit. I get the background he comes from and for attention when he first entered Royal, he must have lied and then sticked to it. As for Juhi she's just known as a normal girl who dreams of being treated like a princess. I wish more was added to her character.

Juhi is a typical teenager, perfection to best, she is smart, she loves herself, fb addict, cellphones text and pictures, innocent to certain level that poor girl does not even realize when some one insults her. Her personal life is not yet shown like all the other characters. But yesh from all that is shown till now I will say she is one normal 16 year old girl. 

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.