Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Piddhi is pushed by Samar in dis who told him to see Bobby in all girls. Samar is also confusing as 1st he vl be all sweet wid Juhi n then humiliating n bullying her in der task. He was d one who stopped d music n drove some away to stop her 4m facing embarassment n then he made her dance to much vulgar song even ordering for back-massage n now again, he is sweet wid Juhi while betraying her by flirting n going wid rival girls. Pervertness does not suit him which is spoiling his character. Piddhi sud use his brain n stop taunting Kiya especially after KD told him dat its not her fault but ders. He sud not support KD in his spiking drink. Its like supporting his frnd in murder of agreeing wid him in evrythng.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 30 November 2012 at 7:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piddi-Samar track. (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amiee125

I can't agree with you more on this topic!Your topic was perfect Thumbs Up I agree it was a bit too much. I really want bobby to come back soon. Hima track was going well and suddenly Samar is acting like this though i feel he is the most matured one among the group! Piddi needs to find Kiya's reality too.

Thanks! Yes, it felt exaggerated. I feel Samar is as well and then this bomb is blasted on us. Instead, they could have used the screen space and dedicate it to Kiya-Piddi MU.

..DamonCrazy..

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Piddi generally never feels to make me laugh.Except this one which I did not like at all!!!!I agree 16 yr old guys are pervs.My claasmates are testamony to thatLOLBut not this much. mean what exactly were SaPi hoping to achieve that night when they took the girls out?I miss Bobby.

Oh yes!! Living in US, I've seen this kind of behavior a lot. Something that irks me to no end. And here as well, the first time Piddi fails to amuse me. A guy should stay loyal to the person he loves even if he's manipulated LOL

..DamonCrazy..

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_angel

Im pretty sure none of us will disagree with you!!! They had literally gone nuts with all the girls track and everything!!! Took half of the screen space with all the jokes which were not even funny!!!

Phew. One relief Tongue And yes to that. If this was supposed to add humor to the show, then it's a failure.

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishathebest

Agree with your post.
That sequence of piddi n samar  was so boring...

It was. It just took up a lot of things and screen space that could have been used for something else.

-Lizzie-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajan_kisha

Very true.. Actually the track was cute por the first two days like when piddi tells panchi about bird watching and all...LOL
But after that I felt that the mumbai tour scenes were a little over the board, like when piddi takes of his shirt during truth and dare..

Yes, in the beginning, watching Piddi's innocence was cute and funny as well. Then it went over the board once they reached Mumbai. 

..DamonCrazy..

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Piddhi is pushed by Samar in dis who told him to see Bobby in all girls. Samar is also confusing as 1st he vl be all sweet wid Juhi n then humiliating n bullying her in der task. He was d one who stopped d music n drove some away to stop her 4m facing embarassment n then he made her dance to much vulgar song even ordering for back-massage n now again, he is sweet wid Juhi while betraying her by flirting n going wid rival girls. Pervertness does not suit him which is spoiling his character. Piddhi sud use his brain n stop taunting Kiya especially after KD told him dat its not her fault but ders. He sud not support KD in his spiking drink. Its like supporting his frnd in murder of agreeing wid him in evrythng.

Yes, Piddi was manipulated and I don't get why Samar would do that when he'd gotten interested in Juhi. Was it only to distract himself? I agree. This kind of behavior and thinking doesn't suit any of the Royal boys. It only puts a black spot on their character. They can do much better, right?! Piddi misunderstood Kiya then and again now. I wish it to be fixed ASAP!

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
EPIC failure is what that track was! It looked as though Samar and Piddi wanted screen space, and the writers were not sure what to do with them. So they threw in some crass humor in the attempt of making us laugh *yawns* Quite the opposite makers ...it bored me to tears. Btw, I get all the others, but I am still to understand Samar and Juhi's positioning in the serial ... 

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.