-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

Well, I have something to say that I think many might not agree with? 

Sooo... over cooking dinner, me and my sister were dissecting the week's episodes ๐Ÿ˜† We started talking about Piddi-Samar and their 'track on girls'. Is it just us who think is kinda cheap? I mean come on... Not every guy is like that, right? 

YES! I agree it add the humor and to a limit, it's fun to watch. But maybe too much? just because Bobby isn't here, Piddi thinks about all that? I don't get it. I also understand that with Bobby's absence, Piddi shouldn't be neglected. But there can be other things to show on Piddi? Like maybe have him find out what actually happened between Kunal-Kiya-KD and have him stop hating Kiya and at least respect her a bit? 

That's all about Piddi. About Samar... What's his excuse? Juhi is still there! At once, both of them are shown admiring the other. And now, both of them are acting as if they never at a time thought about each other like they were in love. It came overnight and even left overnight. It would have been much cuter to see them going at constant pace little by little. That couple is one cute one. Why are they showing Samar this way? 

Any ideas/thinking of yours that is different? I would love to know. I need to see if it's jsut me thinking this or it there's another reasoning behind it. 

-Khushi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I can't agree with you more on this topic!Your topic was perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I agree it was a bit too much. I really want bobby to come back soon. Hima track was going well and suddenly Samar is acting like this though i feel he is the most matured one among the group! Piddi needs to find Kiya's reality too.
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That track just took lot of screen space and even i found it boring!
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Piddi generally never feels to make me laugh.Except this one which I did not like at all!!!!I agree 16 yr old guys are pervs.My claasmates are testamony to that๐Ÿ˜†But not this much. mean what exactly were SaPi hoping to achieve that night when they took the girls out?I miss Bobby.
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im pretty sure none of us will disagree with you!!! They had literally gone nuts with all the girls track and everything!!! Took half of the screen space with all the jokes which were not even funny!!!
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Agree with your post.
That sequence of piddi n samar  was so boring...
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true.. Actually the track was cute por the first two days like when piddi tells panchi about bird watching and all...๐Ÿ˜†
But after that I felt that the mumbai tour scenes were a little over the board, like when piddi takes of his shirt during truth and dare..
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Piddhi is pushed by Samar in dis who told him to see Bobby in all girls. Samar is also confusing as 1st he vl be all sweet wid Juhi n then humiliating n bullying her in der task. He was d one who stopped d music n drove some away to stop her 4m facing embarassment n then he made her dance to much vulgar song even ordering for back-massage n now again, he is sweet wid Juhi while betraying her by flirting n going wid rival girls. Pervertness does not suit him which is spoiling his character. Piddhi sud use his brain n stop taunting Kiya especially after KD told him dat its not her fault but ders. He sud not support KD in his spiking drink. Its like supporting his frnd in murder of agreeing wid him in evrythng.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: amiee125

I can't agree with you more on this topic!Your topic was perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I agree it was a bit too much. I really want bobby to come back soon. Hima track was going well and suddenly Samar is acting like this though i feel he is the most matured one among the group! Piddi needs to find Kiya's reality too.

Thanks! Yes, it felt exaggerated. I feel Samar is as well and then this bomb is blasted on us. Instead, they could have used the screen space and dedicate it to Kiya-Piddi MU.
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Piddi generally never feels to make me laugh.Except this one which I did not like at all!!!!I agree 16 yr old guys are pervs.My claasmates are testamony to that๐Ÿ˜†But not this much. mean what exactly were SaPi hoping to achieve that night when they took the girls out?I miss Bobby.

Oh yes!! Living in US, I've seen this kind of behavior a lot. Something that irks me to no end. And here as well, the first time Piddi fails to amuse me. A guy should stay loyal to the person he loves even if he's manipulated ๐Ÿ˜†