The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Piddi-Samar track.

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Well, I have something to say that I think many might not agree with? 

Sooo... over cooking dinner, me and my sister were dissecting the week's episodes LOL We started talking about Piddi-Samar and their 'track on girls'. Is it just us who think is kinda cheap? I mean come on... Not every guy is like that, right? 

YES! I agree it add the humor and to a limit, it's fun to watch. But maybe too much? just because Bobby isn't here, Piddi thinks about all that? I don't get it. I also understand that with Bobby's absence, Piddi shouldn't be neglected. But there can be other things to show on Piddi? Like maybe have him find out what actually happened between Kunal-Kiya-KD and have him stop hating Kiya and at least respect her a bit? 

That's all about Piddi. About Samar... What's his excuse? Juhi is still there! At once, both of them are shown admiring the other. And now, both of them are acting as if they never at a time thought about each other like they were in love. It came overnight and even left overnight. It would have been much cuter to see them going at constant pace little by little. That couple is one cute one. Why are they showing Samar this way? 

Any ideas/thinking of yours that is different? I would love to know. I need to see if it's jsut me thinking this or it there's another reasoning behind it. 

-Khushi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Misha92JiyaRe...*mystic.moon*CutielovesChocs..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaaz..Amina..Fahadkrazywish-Lizzie-BrashCandyNikki_Titli

..Amina.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

tiara_magic Goldie
tiara_magic
tiara_magic

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
i found it quite boring

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amina..-Araina-

..Amina.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Araina-

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Piddi generally never feels to make me laugh.Except this one which I did not like at all!!!!I agree 16 yr old guys are pervs.My claasmates are testamony to thatLOLBut not this much. mean what exactly were SaPi hoping to achieve that night when they took the girls out?I miss Bobby.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia--Araina-

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Im pretty sure none of us will disagree with you!!! They had literally gone nuts with all the girls track and everything!!! Took half of the screen space with all the jokes which were not even funny!!!

-Araina-

Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Agree with your post.
That sequence of piddi n samar  was so boring...

-Araina-

ItsMe_Ammu IF-Dazzler
ItsMe_Ammu
ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Very true.. Actually the track was cute por the first two days like when piddi tells panchi about bird watching and all...LOL
But after that I felt that the mumbai tour scenes were a little over the board, like when piddi takes of his shirt during truth and dare..

-Araina-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index