The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Confused and shocked..!!! my views..

JinxRicha Goldie
JinxRicha
JinxRicha

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
SHIT !!!! SHIT!!! SHIT!!!
this were the words which jst came out of mouth jst after the episode ended..n i dn't mean to be rude...bt its because of lots of reasons...mix n match emotional shit effect...happy, angry, shocked n wht not!!!
Firstly the hot Delena Dance and  consumation.Dancing..i mean no matter it ws all sired n all bt i was really waiting for it to happen...n yess i am really excited and glad it finally happened . bt it also brought dissapointed Angry they  showed  it all to be sired effect n all ...n tht means all of the elena's feelings are so fake...IT WAS LIKE CLASH OF MY EMOTIONSConfused...!!!i dn't like her to be a puppy to Damon. I jst want her feelings to be orignal n frm her heart and not jst anything else...this puppy thing is really annoying...i liked her little fights with damon n they shared a smile ...WinkHeart
Secondly, this Shane ...he is becoming like a big package of mysteries, surprises n more mysteries.Shocked..whtever i think about him he goes a step ahead. This haley is helping shane by removing the sire bond...WHAT IS HE  UPTO??? IS HE THE GOOD GUY OR THE BAD GUY??n Haley was also a total shock, earlier i assumed maybe she is under compulsion under Klaus bt there is jst another dish cooking up..!!! lets see he is getting the hybrids unsired, getting the witch who can break the spell to the cure n getting a new ready... IS HE GETTING THE CURE???
Thirdly, if elena wanted to leave her home ...has she got only  salvatore mansion to go,Angry i mean she could go to caroline or bonnie's home...bt there is already too much tension between Defan n she's adding fuel to fire...i mean both brothers living in the same house with the girl they both want n knowing she is with other..its kinda painful for both...Ouch
Fourthly, the Caroline and Stefan friendship jst reminded me of lexi...its really sweet stefan has someone to share his feelings with...n he found a great friend in caroline
 AND how can i miss Klaroline DATE Heart...it was amazing...n nothing appeared to be fake n was beautiful jst like a date should be Day Dreaming...it was happy to see klaus at his best happiness...n how he shared his feelings to be human once...
and one dialogue i have to say it cauz it was the dialogue which really made me laugh..
elena- my brother wants to kill me
damon-welcome to the club (cheers)LOL ROFL

Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 30 November 2012 at 3:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25katherine123Rehana86FireNIceiMadzilovecrepesMS-meghasharmaDelena-ciousReal.Madrid

katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Ohk so she went to salvatores' so we could get a little bit of delena...but that too came up with a twist making me bak to angry again... Y for once I cant see delena without ny interruptions!!!! Klaus- caro were gud though...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichailovecrepes

Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
the sire thingy came out shocking! i wasnt really expecting it like that and yeah as u have mentioned. Elena could have crashed with caroline or Bonnie. always the confused soul. poor damon. his heart is going to get broken once again. 

Mr.shane. shadier than shady. he seems to be the next 50 shades of grey. i guess he is trying to wake that silus? he talked about in the previous epi. whatever it is m excited to see a more villainous one than Klaus. Klaus dn seem to be too bad. he is good actually. just take the right one to make it see it all and who better than caroline. perfect choice! their date was just like it shud be. nothing more nothing less.

overall i would have given the epi a 5 outta 5 but the depressing twist at the end is making me give it a 3.

JinxRichaKai.

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
you said it all!Clap
i want the real delena!!Heart
but at least she's affectionate to him {god i'm so confused}Cry

katherine123JinxRicha

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
FINALLY! ...so I'm NOT the only pissed off dalena fan... seriously? I mean this is how the writers wanted to give delena fans a surprise?... I mean, break up with Stefan this night & make up with Damon the next night?...PATHETIC! Dalena have been very special/unique for me with their interactions since S1E1 ... I expected some silent moments, some words of the messed up situations they were in....  & how is having s*x with Damon could help Elena figure out about her "CONFUSED FEELINGS" for him? ... I never knew that someone needs to act like a horny to figure out about his/her feelings... their love making could have been the most wonderful thing of TVD that one can remember for eternity as a symbol of true love...but NO! they just had to turn everything out of sire/lusty bondDead... I personally feel they screwed up with Damon and Elena's character big time with the last scene... and what's up with making Stefan look like a sane God who is out to find a cure for his 'once upon a time human' gf?... excuse me, when I say this, If Stefan was the Epic lover, he would have never made Elena feel guilty about her feelings for anyone, be it Damon or any other creature on this earth... the way he talked to Damon today was so out of his character... as if Damon stole Elena or brainwashed her... if he was so understanding, he would have known that it's Elena's feelings for Damon & for GOD's sake NO one has the power to control someone's heart/feelings... Elena had this growing feelings for Damon long before she turned into a Vampire *thanks to the lady doctor for helping her by giving vampire's blood when she died* .. no one brainwashed her to fall in love with Damon... if he really cared about her then he should have taken it sportively like telling her that if she is confused about her feelings, he will be there to help her and support her whoever she chooses at the end of the day & she would never have to feel guilty about him ... but no! all he wanted to do was get a cure for her so that he can get her back as a human because he could not see her acting like a vampire... HELLO! like it or not, she IS a vampire now, so in stead of being picky can you at least make her feel less miserable ?...by the time he finds the cure for her, he could have at least showed that he will be there for her no matter she is a human or vampire... 

anyway, enough of my ranting... I'm just too pissed to write more... my dream of watching a beautiful Dalena love making scene has been flushed down the drain... thank you writers!...

luv
rehana

Edited by Rehana86 - 30 November 2012 at 9:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123JinxRichasunflower52ilovecrepes

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Jedi of CC

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
So I am seeing that even the Delena fans are pissed off..
LOL.. writers had to kep that love triangle going on na..
so if they throw in illogical, sire things, then they should know that audience are NOT STUPID..  

They have even hurt Stelena fans and when  Delena was supposed to happen they even messed with that!!

I just hope that in this process they don't ruin the Salvatore brothers relationship!! And they get their senses back!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRicha

JinxRicha Goldie
JinxRicha
JinxRicha

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NikiBh8

res Wink
abhi tak unres hi ni hua...waiting waiting !!!!!! Wink LOL
JinxRicha Goldie
JinxRicha
JinxRicha

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vincikhurana

Ohk so she went to salvatores' so we could get a little bit of delena...but that too came up with a twist making me bak to angry again... Y for once I cant see delena without ny interruptions!!!! Klaus- caro were gud though...
yeah these writers have really lost it...they jst ruined it...i mean what r they trying to do...its the story n the characters tht define TVD not jst adding unecessary things...
n klaroline were totally a relief...light sober n budding romance...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index