Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

You all will be missed as much as the show!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rebecka

Rebecka

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Hi guys!

I never thought that I'll write a post like this so soon. Really I'll miss the show terribly there is no other show like this and never will be. There is no other pair like Sarun and never will be. There is no other love story like Arshi and never will be.There is no other team like team IPKKND and the whole cast and crew and never will be. I fell in love with the show first time I saw that, still can remember the first episode, the memory is so fresh that it feels like yesterday. And after few episodes I got totally obsess with the sow and the sizzling chemistry between the lead make me fell in love with the show all over again every time they appear on the screen. And I was always curious about some news or something about the show and then I find India –forums and I fell in love with our forum and after I read some posts I found my true friends because you all were as much obsess as I was so I find out that the show has touch so many hearts and not just mine. In the beginning I became a silent reader on the forum but soon become a member because I wanted also to share my feelings and comment on yours and be a part of the fun family. So after I heard the news about closing the show I was truely shocked and in pain but this is the harsh reality so I was force to accept it. And even as because I want the best for all who was part in the show.  I always believe that everything happens for a reason so there is a reason why it is happening but we don't know yet what it is. And no matter what Arshi & IPKKND will always be in our heart for forever and everybody in the show. So many emotions!!!

But guys I'll even miss our forum and close this forum is not acceptable because this decision is in our hands and we are not force to accept anything else. We are like a big fat family like the cast said after their last shot on the show. We fight, we cry, we laugh together really I don't know how many hours I've spend in this forum and it was even the first forum I ever have joined so it will always be very very special for me. I hope that we can continue somehow and we got to continue commenting on Sarun so they can keep their status on the rank and everything. And I'll feel lost if I don't have this forum to come back too everyday to read all of your posts and about the show and make post myself and share feelings.

So hope we all will be friend and don't forget the show or each other until they are starting IPKKND season 2.

A BIIIG hug to you all guys. You're just wonderful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Farro12Angelic_Zuh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You all will be missed as much as the show!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top