Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

2day.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rosalineak

Goldie

rosalineak

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
2day is the end of arnav n khushi love story in the fantasy world.we will never see them again.we will definitely see barun n sanaya in some other shows or movies but arnav n khushi, never.I loved arnav n khushi more than sarun,so i will be very sad for not going to see them again.Only our imaginations will be there ,how much i wished 2 see arnav taking care of pregnant khushi n the happy faces when looking at their 1st born n the kid behaving like arnav or khushi.anjali getting married n Nk finding his soulmate.today Iam so sad to say bonvoyage to arnav n khushi.
just a small hope that we may see sarun together if luck is with fans.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2day." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.