Hitler Didi

shweta is a bigger villan

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mk will be punished by next week and he will be out  and then zaindra/rishi will come more closer 

but  i think how they reveal through mk zara is indira  but now i think shweta is a bigger villan in

changing indira to zaara  shweta possasive attitube towards rishi is now scary she will not leave rishi easily

uptil now shweta was meek  but now  shweta will create far big problems in zaindira/ rishi life 

yesterday she said she will never allow rishi to be happy over her😡

indu once fingreprints reports comes can be with zashi      but   shweta character will stay i think

shweta will go anywhere atleast till one month   that  not good😡

true face of shweta will appear now i wonder without indu help   how she will seperate zashi😭

once fingreprints reports comes zaara will be indira and this extra marital affair willbe over😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Shweta is very fishy ,, after 8 years leap ,cvs never showed her feeling for indira ,,she have good /bad feeling for indira?? I think she is not attached of indu ,doesn't love her .. i think she wants to stay with Rishi so fake love for indu nothing else and shweta behind Indira's 8 year abscense  .. i am borred this character hope soon end ,, show take new twist and turns 😊 hope now zara fingerprints match with indira ,,don't want more melodrama

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes i agree   shweta will be a far bigger villan than mk🤢

and now shweta will become wicked and come in the way of zashi inshi 

interesting to see how zaindra will deal with shweta now😭
shin4chan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
24 hour ka challenge
zara aur indira ke fingerprints ka khulasa shayaad aaj hoga with malik's arrest
and CVs will end the epi with a high note showing indu knowing zara is indira
CVs are tired too stretching the track😆

....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whatever...Sweta is real villan or not i don't know but want to end this character soon & peacefully.😉 plzzz cvs don't dragg it

ZASHI FOREVER 😳

Edited by diya25 - 11 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Double post..
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 11 years ago
monekamalek thumbnail

rishi n zara\indira  shd  tackle  her  with  style , indu  shd not  be against her real  parents !!! shweta  sure  has  a  role  in  indira' disappearance  n switching over into  zara , interesting  episodes  coming  to  see  S  downfall !

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think so... because articles are out that Aasiya is approched for Parichey.. I think her character is about to end now.. maybe when those reports come and everything will be cleared. But her exit might be dramatic.. something that will prevent Zara&Rishi from coming closer to each other..
shin4chan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

I don't think so... because articles are out that Aasiya is approched for Parichey.. I think her character is about to end now.. maybe when those reports come and everything will be cleared. But her exit might be dramatic.. something that will prevent Zara&Rishi from coming closer to each other..

i too think the same
the exit of shweta 😃will be dramatic and make zashi apart😭
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

@bold:plz aisa math kaho..hum sab ka dil tootjaayega..if 3rd angle exists then zashi ko kya prob hosaktahai? Inshi are meant to stay together, lead life together till the end of their life❤️