Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
which one?? she came to his bedroom many times..
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot guys I would really appreicate if u could download the latest spisode of TD so i can watch it thanks a lot memsaab and samy

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Can you please b eprecise with which scences...i can't uplaod a whole ep but some good scences

Samy😃

* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
angel05 welcome to if and please update when sumirta thinks pori is dk wife please thanks 
memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ^ Princess **

angel05 welcome to if and please update when sumirta thinks pori is dk wife please thanks 

I think samy already posted this scene with DIsha saying I LOVE YOU DK series...

samy74 thumbnail

hi

U are 100% right girlie i did post that scene in the hos...

Thanks

Samy😃

SALESHNI thumbnail
samy74 the bedroom scene just before Havan
Henna thumbnail

Samy could you please upload the scene "Dk and disha hugging after Disha confesses her love to DK" before Sumitra kicks disha out of the house.

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Samy...THANKS A BILLION ...I reallly dont know how to thank u..fro peopel in US.....we have to wait liek 2 months to watch it...we are still on the sting promo part,....SEE WE R HELLA BEHIND!...thanksss....thanks a lot...😊..

My requests!

1..Disha says "Ilove u scene" They probably dint show it in UK yet...but wheeever they do...

2...Dk buttoning his blue shirt scene😆😆

3. Disha's earing getting stuck on dk's shirt😉/him missing dish scene...

4.Ofcourse teh bedroom scen...when he is in his bathrobe..and he comes closer and closer to disha...

Thats it...! Lol...i know thats a lot...but I am sure u will haave atleast 2 ..if not all...

Bomby😃

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
OH forgot one.....

when disha bumps into DK ..she is wearing a liem green sari..and Dk wearing black...Look at my avatar if u r confused😆..thanks in advance...

Bomby😃