rama2000
rama2000

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
TFS
JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I agree with Sandy here. Adi will win match.

Aditya who could not even walk through some grass without injuring himself will suddenly turn into a macho lean mean fighting machine.ROFL

I think because the CVs have seen some comments about Aditya being girly has probably decided to give him this scene to "try" to make him manlyROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishacroziaxxSandy66payal7Vinnie79ronshaan

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
My dear sweet Payal, you had me cracking up with your comment, No,No, No, I'm not giving up that easily and bowing/accepting this unholy relationship/marriage between Adi and Sugni, always considered their marriage illicit/immoral, but keep in mind the CVs will go the extra mile/everything in their power to make this couple acceptable to all viewers. For the past few months the CVs rationality/reasoning went out the window Many of us would like to see Vickram gets his happily ever after, but that's not going to happen, cause the CVs already made him into a monster, just to make Adi comes out as "prince charming"

Edited by Sandy66 - 30 November 2012 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishacroziaxxJulieDVinnie79

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Sandy my dear

I know. Just thought I would inject a bit of tongue in cheek humuor as this damn show is depressing.

I am expecting Adi to be carried out on peple's shoulders as the best fighter ever !!!!

I think they should rename the show to "Kaal Andhaar" than at least a viewer will know what they are in for !!!!

Edited by payal7 - 30 November 2012 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieDVinnie79

mohanisha Newbie
mohanisha
mohanisha

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] I am sure, this is a just another trick of CVS to get acceptance from us for ADINI pair. They just want to show that Adi can go to any length to protect Sugni even to his life, But my question is protecting from who TVS who already protected her from Thakurs, society and even from his own family. TVS will never harm Sugni even he wins the bet though CVs will not let himCry TVS just want to hurt Sugni emotionally as much as he is hurting, he will never rape her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxJulieDLaila2009ronshaan

Sweet_Krishna Senior Member
Sweet_Krishna
Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
JulieD,Nandish does carry gentleness in his features but he does have a toned gym body which every male actor is having now a daysBig smile. Aditya was shown hitting gym many times in the serial so i presume that he is not having such a weak composition that he cannot stand a fight. Plus he is having a gym in the mansion. And I watched the fight sequences, he did not have to be a macho man to win those dangals.LOL
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
one thing was confusing...

he got injured 3 times but no blood came out ... isnt he a human ??? why blood didnt came out ??? just lines on his hand how...???

CV want to show us super hero... who is not human ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanisha

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

JulieD,Nandish does carry gentleness in his features but he does have a toned gym body which every male actor is having now a daysBig smile. Aditya was shown hitting gym many times in the serial so i presume that he is not having such a weak composition that he cannot stand a fight. Plus he is having a gym in the mansion. And I watched the fight sequences, he did not have to be a macho man to win those dangals.LOL

SweetK, there is another word for what I call gentleness in his features. They are a lot of gay men with buff bodies. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index