Phir Subah Hogi

IBN 7 Adi in boxing ring - Page 2

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope the opposite component may be TVS and Adi denys to fight with him because of blood relationship just like ARJUN standing at battlefield in Mahabharth epic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -raag-

So first its "Indecent Proposal" and now its "Fight Club"? And all this along with the saas bahu nonsense...hamara pain threshold inta bhi nahi hai cvs!!! Thoda bhakso please.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks Aarathi for the info.
๐Ÿ˜ŠThank you Ronit for the video.
Wow!!!, hard core bare knuckle fighting, seems brutal. Don't 
worry guys Adi will come as the champion, the CVs will make
it possible. Adi and Sugni marriage is match made in heaven /
ordained by god, so this is part of their trials and tribulations, 
both of them has to go through, in order to justified their
relationship/ marriage. Adi was raised in the Delhi, so he 
was never exposed to this kind of harsh upbringing/life
or brutality, cant picture Adi as the tough guy.Anything for entertainment these days.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sandy - so you are bowing down and accepting this this match made in heaven then.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with Sandy here. Adi will win match.

Aditya who could not even walk through some grass without injuring himself will suddenly turn into a macho lean mean fighting machine.๐Ÿคฃ

I think because the CVs have seen some comments about Aditya being girly has probably decided to give him this scene to "try" to make him manly๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My dear sweet Payal, you had me cracking up with your comment, No,No, No, I'm not giving up that easily and bowing/accepting this unholy relationship/marriage between Adi and Sugni, always considered their marriage illicit/immoral, but keep in mind the CVs will go the extra mile/everything in their power to make this couple acceptable to all viewers. For the past few months the CVs rationality/reasoning went out the window Many of us would like to see Vickram gets his happily ever after, but that's not going to happen, cause the CVs already made him into a monster, just to make Adi comes out as "prince charming"Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sandy my dear

I know. Just thought I would inject a bit of tongue in cheek humuor as this damn show is depressing.

I am expecting Adi to be carried out on peple's shoulders as the best fighter ever !!!!

I think they should rename the show to "Kaal Andhaar" than at least a viewer will know what they are in for !!!!
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
mohanisha thumbnail
[/QUOTE] I am sure, this is a just another trick of CVS to get acceptance from us for ADINI pair. They just want to show that Adi can go to any length to protect Sugni even to his life, But my question is protecting from who TVS who already protected her from Thakurs, society and even from his own family. TVS will never harm Sugni even he wins the bet though CVs will not let him๐Ÿ˜ญ TVS just want to hurt Sugni emotionally as much as he is hurting, he will never rape her.
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JulieD,Nandish does carry gentleness in his features but he does have a toned gym body which every male actor is having now a days๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Aditya was shown hitting gym many times in the serial so i presume that he is not having such a weak composition that he cannot stand a fight. Plus he is having a gym in the mansion. And I watched the fight sequences, he did not have to be a macho man to win those dangals.๐Ÿ˜†
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one thing was confusing...

he got injured 3 times but no blood came out ... isnt he a human ??? why blood didnt came out ??? just lines on his hand how...???

CV want to show us super hero... who is not human ...