Arjun

Not off air, Arjun to see a time change?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Off late, media speculated that Star Plus's Har Yug Mein Ayega Ek Arjun might go off air to make way for the all new and much talkedNach Baliye. Though the speculations sounded relevant few days back, the latest development has brought few changes in it. 

Sources informs, Arjun being the only thriller based show on the channel has least chances to get pulled by the channel at least now, in fact the channel is spending a lot in its promotion. Therefore, according to the latest developments, Arjun will see a time slot shift instead of going off air and will be shifted to 9:00 PM slot. 

Nach Baliye on the other hand will get the slot of Arjun i.e 8:00PM on weekends from January. 

When contacted, Shaleen Malhotra stated, "While essaying Arjun, I have started thinking positive and I don't think our show will undergo a time change or either will be pulled by the channel." 

Gul Khan, the producer, too commented, "The show will definitely not go off air in fact we are introducing few more characters to it and talking about the time change then we haven't received any update on the same from the channel." 

Only time will decide Arjun's fate!!! 

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishi01ehmmbh_luvrnivanthi2MistiofMistzLavenderCrystalVarshaLuvsArjunluvzindagi.Brok3nSoul..9.Sara.9.littlebratanizoripkknd-fanArieltabikgmuAngelic_honeyFantasia_junkie-Carrie-funkyliciousll_piya_llsree_swaronSneha113shrutisweetymeghasinghTina2603Love_Arniealiya_beghQueen.Bee_BlackPearl_ll-Shilpa-llNorzkashishkvidya.anand_TaNi_princy48prava55663

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not off air, Arjun to see a time change?" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
few more characters?? i hope new female lead is on her way..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninKomalgraphix-Lila-sree_swaron

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Hug JENNY darling thank u soo much,i LOVE UHearttfs this mindblasting positive news..OMG new characters in arjun hayee i'm fainting koi toh roklo..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.9.Sara.9.-Carrie-

nivanthi2

nivanthi2

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
wow  thankx  dear!  new  characters  means  new  female  lead  on  the  way!!!!!Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.9.Sara.9.aliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivanthi2

wow thankx dear! new characters means new female lead on the way!!!!!Blushing
petition nai karna padegaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.9.Sara.9.

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

its a gud news
tfs

.9.Sara.9.

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Thanks a lot. I hope that they don't change the time nor end it. I just love the way it is going on.

Luv u<333
Kashish

.9.Sara.9.

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Thanxs For sharing

.9.Sara.9.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.