Anamika

lets rate d shw [:P]

Poll Question: wht do u thnk abt dis shw?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [14.29%]
5 [23.81%]
11 [52.38%]
2 [9.52%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
it's been more than 3 days
y'day v sw the verdict of the critics (4 stars out of 5)
according to them show is refreshing..bt v r d audience & we can make a show flop or hit
so tel me hw ws d shw?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yujinkanya007kDil.Ibadat.romailaThe.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lets rate d shw [:P]" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
M enjoying...chudail spoke for the first time aur b to kya hit bola "insaanon ko apne astey pe chanlna chahiye kissi k pairn k nishaanon pe nahi" Tongue indirectly Jeet k bta b diya tha she is not insaan Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YujinThe.LannisterFearless_Lover

The.Lannister

IF-Stunnerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
They have started it well but i m finding it a bit slow. How many times will Jeet meet this Anamika on the same deserted street? He has already met here thrice!!!

I hope in the future they concentrate more on anamika...her motives, her tactics, her reasons than on jeets family & rano!

YujinromailaFearless_Lover

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

They have started it well but i m finding it a bit slow. How many times will Jeet meet this Anamika on the same deserted street? He has already met here thrice!!!

I hope in the future they concentrate more on anamika...her motives, her tactics, her reasons than on jeets family & rano!
@Red: i thinks it Anamika herself...who wants to remind Jeet of something as i dont find any reason for her roaming on road in her car...there is something mysterious that connects Anamika to Jeet n that can be the reason...i am enjoying this track as its going opposite to promos where Anamika was threatening Rano n here she is showing her jalwa again n again to Jeet Tongue 

YujinThe.LannisterFearless_Lover

Yujin

Groupbie

Yujin

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I would rate is good as i m finding the plot moving really slowly.. I mean the promos were all abt chudail and all we get is 2 mins of her. Disappointed, but will certainly give it some time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fearless_Lover

kanya007k

kanya007k

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
V.good
show is interesting i like dadimaa & her extraordinary love for fb LOL ,friendship of reet, dump bhabhi of jeet, cute rohan, strict dad, helpful & lovely mother in law & last but not the least center of attraction Chudail

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

<font color="#9900cc">M enjoying...chudail spoke for the first time aur b to kya hit bola "insaanon ko apne astey pe chanlna chahiye kissi k pairn k nishaanon pe nahi" Tongueindirectly Jeet k bta b diya tha she is not insaan Thumbs Up</font>
Really she said it Shocked i thought she is a human LOL dey hv mentioned "CHUDAIL" nt ghost ...*uff* dey r creatin confusion LOL

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

dey r creatin suspense abt Anamika whether she is a ghost or human nthin elseLOL LOL LOL may b aaj pure DARSHAN ho jaye "gorgeous chudail " kROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.