Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

New Host / Co- Host ? !!!

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
javed mentioned int he last episode that he will be back with Taufiq qureshi next week.

wonder if he is gonna be a host, co- host or a guest.  

May be not a guest, they never mention the next weeks guests.Confused

Found this, he was on Indian idol

Son of the legendary Ustad Alla Rakha Khan saab and brother of Zakir Hussainji, let us see what he brings on to  the showSmile

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Yeah, I remember him on II. He's a really interesting musician. He kind of reminds of the group STOMP because they to create music out of anything. I'm excited to hear him again.

I also am confused too because Javed made it seem like he will hosting it with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
TFS MAM

The last time I saw all 3 sons of Ustaad Alla Rakha playing with him was I think on PT. Ravishanker's 70th bday 2 day bash in pasadena, LA

It was amazing to see all 3 sons and father playing together..

I did watch II during this season abv but do not recall seeing him as guest on one of the episode..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Well, now we know he's not hosting! LOL

It is still really amazing to see him and hear Mumbai Stamp perform with the contestants. It's so beautiful how he can make music out of anything and train others to do the same. He comes from such a rhythmic family too, and we all can tell because he can even create such interesting beats with his voice as well. It was a lot of fun for me watching last night's episode. 
music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Well, now we know he's not hosting! LOL

It is still really amazing to see him and hear Mumbai Stamp perform with the contestants. It's so beautiful how he can make music out of anything and train others to do the same. He comes from such a rhythmic family too, and we all can tell because he can even create such interesting beats with his voice as well. It was a lot of fun for me watching last night's episode. 

Would hate to see javed go or co- hostLOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Yes, same here!! Don't want to see anyone else hosting the show or even hosting it with him!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index