Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Viraj will take torture to nxt level on Ananya?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hi! Everybody, in night epi ananya ws scared by viraj's voice over the phn convo.. Just imgaine, if ananya hs got goose bumps by just phn convo with viraj.. What will happen when viraj actually starts his torture on ananya?? I got feeling viraj will take his torture to next level bcoz jhanvi's heart is in ananya's body...so frnds, What do you all feel??   Thanks,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.arasiya.ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viraj will take torture to nxt level on Ananya?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
i hope not... Cry she is brave though!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeKrrish4You

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Royaleo_krrish: yeah! Ananya is brave.. No doubt bt the deadly persona of viraj is enough to scare her..

ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@asme and krrish I think they will show something different. We will guess Viraj will torture her and blah blah. But I think they will do something different. Just a wild guess !!

Krrish4YouRoyalLEO_Krrish

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrina.a

@asme and krrish I think they will show something different. We will guess Viraj will torture her and blah blah. But I think they will do something different. Just a wild guess !!
sabrina, they may show it differently bt viraj is gonna torture ananya for sure.. i hope ananya's mom & raj don't get ill treatment, what jhanvi's family got frm viraj..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.a

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
In the ME this Sunday, they could have any of the following happen, or even a combo of these:
  • Viraj discovers that Swati is Ananya
  • Viraj discovers that the name of the recipient of Jhanvi's heart is Ananya
  • Ananya discovers the identity of her donor
  • Ananya discovers how Viraj is linked to any of this
I would prefer that Viraj not discover the whole thing, or the fun would be gone.  If he discovers that Swati's real name is Ananya, since he's looking for someone w/ ANAN as part of her name, that will almost clue him in, particularly if he discovers that she recently had a heart transplant.  If he discovers that the recipient's name is Ananya, that will only take him a bit forward, if he doesn't know that Swati is Ananya.  I'd prefer the latter scenario, so that Viraj is left hunting for Ananya, but does not know that that's the girl who's interviewing him.

I do hope Ananya discovers more about him, and fast.  I hope she sees the pictures of Jhanvi.  She'll probably get the name from Viraj, since he wants Jhanvi's heart.  She then has to trace the history of Jhanvi Sharma, and hope that that leads her to Uma and/or Gayatri, w/o Viraj getting wind of it.  Once Ananya knows that Jhanvi is her donor, and Uma, who knows that Ananya is the recipient, fills her in, then Ananya will at least be up to speed on Viraj.

How she handles him from that point on will be interesting to watch.  Rajinder or Ananya's boss seem no match for Viraj, and neither does Mrs Ghosh.  So it's gonna be a Viranya battle all through!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aKrrish4YouRoyalLEO_Krrish

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Vrish mod ji, the scenario which you gave actually hs abt 10% role for Viraj, 85% for ananya & rest for others, which won't happen.. After all, this show's main character is viraj... Cvs very well knw abt it.. Viraj can smell anything against him very well frm far... I agree on fact that raj & new channel boss are both no match for VD... Ananya may try to get upper hand on first couple moves bt once viraj gets even a slightest of the hint that ananya's body hs jhanvi heart.. God save her frm viraj's deadly antics...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.