26-12

||26-12 Articles Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

TB: What made Shikha Singh take up '2612'?

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | 6:24:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
TV actress Shikha Singh, who plays Shahana in new TV show "26-12", says she took up the role as it will help her portray different shades.

shikha singh

TV actress Shikha Singh, who plays Shahana in new TV show "26-12", says she took up the role as it will help her portray different shades.

"All the roles I have played so far, have always been very strong. This one also has different shades, variation and graphs. The show is a thriller drama, so you get to perform more as an actor," Shikha told IANS.

The show is aired on Life OK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||26-12 Articles Archives - NO COMMENTS|| (Page 2)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
TB: Life OK turns a year old
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 | 6:52:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

Eminent personalities working with Life OK share their warm feelings on the channel completing one successful year.

Star Parivar in December 2011, decided to revamp Star One in a big way. Star One metamorphosed into Life OK, initially a channel which was to reach the smaller towns of India and have crisper shows with shorter advertisement breaks to run seven days a week. The channel went through ups and downs and very recently celebrated its first birthday.

Tejasvi Welingker who plays Rashmi in 26-12: I am really happy that Life OK has completed one successful year. I think the channel has amazing shows and is doing just great. In the coming years I expect the channel to do even better. I am thoroughly enjoying working with Life OK. It's a great experience being a part of Star Parivar, it's like one big family. The channel people are very sweet and guide me very well.

India-forums.com wishes Life OK a very happy birthday and many more successful years to come. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on the channel.

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13558-life-ok-turns-a-year-old.htm

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

TB: TV actors shell-shocked with the recent Delhi gang rape

Friday, December 21, 2012 | 5:06:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
TV actors shell-shocked with the recent Delhi gang rape

TV actors intelligently analyze what according to them creates a monster of a rapist and how rape may be prevented.

I think when a person has been found guilty of rape, he should be castrated. That will stop him pretty quick. Billy Graham (American Christian evangelist)

India has been shell shocked on the gang rape of an innocent girl in Delhi. The girl is a fighter with amazing will to live though she is in critical condition. Our TV actors expressed their outrage over this shameful incident.

Shikha Singh: It's a shame that in a country where maximum houses worship female deities, women aren't safe. My heart cries for the girl and curses the culprit and not to forget the common man who doesn't forget the common man who doesn't respond till their houses are targeted and left that poor girl unattended in that state on busy roads. Rape culprits should be castrated according to me but I know that is not possible in India but it shouldn't be less than a death sentence. No one should even dare to harass a girl. Charity begins at home, so we definitely need to ensure that our boys treat women properly. Other than that I think self-defense classes should be made compulsory at school level. Lack of self-respect for women and lack of sex education gives rise to rape. Women should be more vigilant and never step on public transport all alone. Always inform family or a friend nearby if you are traveling alone. For self defense learn martial arts or karate. For God's sake if someone is being eve teased or harassed, don't ignore. Raise a voice, be the support for tomorrow that may happen to you. A stick is easy to break but a bundle isn't that easy.

hzjhguya

hzjhguya

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
thank you for post

ronnyroll

ronnyroll

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
well entertainment websites should be content based and impartial 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.