Fashion and Beauty

yebhi buying review.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dgmscoupons

dgmscoupons

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
"HI guys ,

I am new buyer at Yebhi.com. I bought shoes at yebhi and just received today afternoon. 
well as a customer , Also i got best discount around Rs.500 at http://scoupons.in/yebhi-coupons-2/ . 
http://www.scoupons.in really rocks in discount couons. comnig back to yebhi, i am well satisfied.. come of the best part iof yebhi is 
1. good packaging. 
2. timely delivery 
3.best quality.

This was my first time and i am looking forward to buy more products from Yebhi.com

Regards,"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yebhi buying review." in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top