When will Punni get chastised?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, not getting into the Arjun-Ovi-Purvi traingle here. I find all three of them to be at some degree of fault here. But, that's not my point here.

Will Punni ever get chastised? I mean EVER, or will the viewers have to wait until the last episode of PR.

Ovi may be stupid/immature to get manipulated by Punni. But, punni really is disgusting to the core. This girl Punni hasn't learnt her lesson and it seems never will.

Can't believe that the same girl who was caught in a hotel room with her boss (a middle-aged man) is preaching about morals etc.

Wow, Kekta, Wow!!! Your fictional WORLD of MORALS and SANSKAARS is ONE OF A KIND.

But, I don't think Punni is preaching about morality here, rather she is taking revenge for the very public tamasha that Purvi did of her affair, don't you think? Karma, I call it...

Very well said,what about her marriage ???

Holy god,I so agree with you . I am getting sick of her stupid/immature games...Kekta lives in a different world than all the normal people...

Originally posted by Kalapi

But, I don't think Punni is preaching about morality here, rather she is taking revenge for the very public tamasha that Purvi did of her affair, don't you think? Karma, I call it...

I know what you are saying. But, the way punni was talking to Ovi about Arjun-Purvi in one room, I was like "it's a classic case of pot calling the kettle black".
Punni is agenda is to take revenge on Purvi who exposed Punni and her office affair with rich older married man...Not only she exposed it to all in the office but to the family but to neighbors by parents.

Purvi should have known to keep her nose to herself instead of poking it where it does not belong...Oh well what goes around came around..

Great going Punni @ getting back @ Purvi
I feel as if Punni may not ever get caught... For she initiates the action but she doesn't commit the crime herself..
Really shes the one who gave Ovi the deal plan in the first place but it was Ovi's decision to go with it to Purvi...

Originally posted by Mohini19

I know what you are saying. But, the way punni was talking to Ovi about Arjun-Purvi in one room, I was like "it's a classic case of pot calling the kettle black".
Yes, I feel Punni can be a great grey character, if developed well with motives...this was one motive, but if we have her as villain, we need a few more to keep the character interesting and meaningful...