Karishma has no manners when sitting

Posted: 11 years ago
Karishma has no manners when sitting. She always sits with open legs. In the live feed she was totally spread eagle and you can see all her junk in the yoga pants. There was nothing left for imagination.

Not the first time, she is always sitting or bitting her nails. Not looking good on her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not sure abt that but i agree its definitely non healthy biting nails ALL the damn time.
Everytime she is sitting down quitely there we go, bite ur nails kar!!!
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree , today Vishal asked her about her had shower , she said she changed her panty , Vishal told her he doesnt want know the details , just a general question😳 Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

i agree , today Vishal asked her about her had shower , she said she said she changed her panty , Vishal told her he doesnt want know the details , just a general question😳

Poor Girl doesn't know it's Alag Che Parvarik show this year.
😆
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i agree , today Vishal asked her about her had shower , she said she said she changed her panty , Vishal told her he doesnt want know the details , just a general question😳

🤣LMFAOOO good one Vishal hahahaahah
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Are you serious? Is she out of her mind ? What a disgusting joke.
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarkar

Poor Girl doesn't know it's Alag Che Parvarik show this year.
😆

🤣  werent nikku and sana in earshot?? 

and thts such an inappropriate thng to say even according to the western standards. 😕
Really?!?!?!?!

Somebody upload the video please...

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: F-bomb

I never watch the live feed so can't comment, however Karisma is not the elegant type of girl. No one in this season is elegant, especially urvashi and delnaaz they both have a very loud manly tone and no grace in their body language

You are right, i do miss  femininity in these ladies.

really?😲