Sensational South

~~ Neerparavai Reviews & Discussions ~~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Most of them who watched it says that this film is close to heart and very painful story definetly a must watch this is what everyone is saying..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Neerparavai Reviews & Discussions ~~ (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I heard this movie's getting really good reviews Clap

I really want to watch it ! The trailer itself got me intrigued, and I love the songs, with Para Para being my favourite (male version by GV, and female by Shreya Ghoshal) 

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I really wana watch this movie.. i loved the trailer..

wow nandita das is back.. i loved her role in kanathil mutthamital Star

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Will try to see

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I watched this movie yesterday and saing this is one of the best film of 2012.

This film is very simple they covered the life of fisherman and towards the climax they have given a heart touching edning..

Each and every character did justice to the role no I am wrong each and every character live in their Roles. Vishnu and Sunaina given their all time best performance whatever movie they act so far but in this movie they didn't over act they act so natural, Nandita das and Samudhira Kani comes in a minutes roles and given a outstanding perforamnce, Even Saranya, VIshnu Father, Thambi Ramaiah, Black Pandi and each and every character are just mindblowing.

Music by Ragunantha is good but bgm could have been better. Cinematogrpahy was realitis the way they capture the sea was wowww outstanding.

Seenu Ramasamy has conveyed many messages without hurting anyone. Some dialogues they raised a question to people and government after the movie ends everyone will get sad how sad the fishermens life this is whereSeenu Ramasamy excelled in it. His direction and screenplay was Gripping each and every scene is like a beautiful poet.

FInally Neerparavai is a Must watch film. If any of of them love films definetly this is your film. If u watch film for entertaining also this film will entertain everyone.

Conclusion : Beautiful Poet
My Rating : 9/10

Edited by Ravi. - 04 December 2012 at 4:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbella

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

I watched this movie yesterday and saing this is one of the best film of 2012.

This film is very simple they covered the life of fisherman and towards the climax they have given a heart touching edning..

Each and every character did justice to the role no I am wrong each and every character live in their Roles. Vishnu and Sunaina given their all time best performance whatever movie they act so far but in this movie they didn't over act they act so natural, Nandita das and Samudhira Kani comes in a minutes roles and given a outstanding perforamnce, Even Saranya, VIshnu Father, Thambi Ramaiah, Black Pandi and each and every character are just mindblowing.

Music by Ragunantha is good but bgm could have been better. Cinematogrpahy was realitis the way they capture the sea was wowww outstanding.

Seenu Ramasamy has conveyed many messages without hurting anyone. Some dialogues they raised a question to people and government after the movie ends everyone will get sad how sad the fishermens life this is whereSeenu Ramasamy excelled in it. His direction and screenplay was Gripping each and every scene is like a beautiful poet.

FInally Neerparavai is a Must watch film. If any of of them love films definetly this is your film. If u watch film for entertaining also this film will entertain everyone.

Conclusion : Beautiful Poet
My Rating : 9/10

i agree ravi this is the best movie ever. for first time i cried in  movie.a heart touching painful story.
sunia and vishnu look great together

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavi_19

i agree ravi this is the best movie ever. for first time i cried in  movie.a heart touching painful story.
sunia and vishnu look great together

Ya pavi the best movie of this year is Neerparavai and Vazhakku En 18/9 undoubtedly.. It good to see that people appreciate Neerparavai and it become a success

Post Reply New Post

Go to top