VideoMix

~*Arhi VM Gallery*~ Sarun VM Contest,Pg 129 ,08/6 (Page 93)

Post Reply New Post

Page 93 of 129

sweet-fairy

IF-Dazzler

sweet-fairy

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
nice vms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunshell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Arhi VM Gallery*~ Sarun VM Contest,Pg 129 ,08/6 (Page 93)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AJlovesArshi

Goldie

AJlovesArshi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome VMs.. :)

Barunshell

Deedeepa1

IF-Rockerz

Deedeepa1

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
AmazingggTongue

Barunshell

deepthiya

Goldie

deepthiya

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Shelly:

This is Deepthi. I have been looking for someone who could do VM on request. Finally found your thread and heard lot of really good reviews about your work. 

I need a Arshi VM for the song Mein Tere Saath Hun by Adnan Sami..Below is the link for the song in case you have not heard it before; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YU18Tate9U

Will you be able to do this for me? If yes, please PM me and I will get in touch with you to share the situation to make it easy for you to choose the scenes. This is needed to fit amidst the story line and ofcourse full credit will goes to you and will also advertise your work on my thread. 

Please let me know. Thank You!

Pretty Please Day Dreaming

Barunshell

Barunshell

IF-Dazzler

Barunshell

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Hi Shelly:

This is Deepthi. I have been looking for someone who could do VM on request. Finally found your thread and heard lot of really good reviews about your work. 

I need a Arshi VM for the song Mein Tere Saath Hun by Adnan Sami..Below is the link for the song in case you have not heard it before; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YU18Tate9U

Will you be able to do this for me? If yes, please PM me and I will get in touch with you to share the situation to make it easy for you to choose the scenes. This is needed to fit amidst the story line and ofcourse full credit will goes to you and will also advertise your work on my thread. 

i'm glad to hear u liked my work...i'm here just for Sarun...& to entertain their fans...so will be very happy if i could make any creation on my dearest Sarun & more happier when their fans love it & feel for them more...so i'm here to complete everyone's request...what ever ur recommondations are for this Arhi VM...just give me right away..& i'll surly try to make on it as soon as possbile...as now a days i'm hardly getting time to do anything coz of personal reasons but u don't worry...i have ur song added in my request list...now it would be more easier for me if u gave me scenes which u want to see in this VM...besides it doesn't necessary to ask u scenes through PM but still i'll PM u...& plz give me scenes here also ,coz it'll make my work easier to find what person's requests are...Embarrassed   

deepthiya

deepthiya

Goldie

deepthiya

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunshell

Originally posted by deepthiya

Hi Shelly:

i'm glad to hear u liked my work...i'm here just for Sarun...& to entertain their fans...so will be very happy if i could make any creation on my dearest Sarun & more happier when their fans love it & feel for them more...so i'm here to complete everyone's request...what ever ur recommondations are for this Arhi VM...just give me right away..& i'll surly try to make on it as soon as possbile...as now a days i'm hardly getting time to do anything coz of personal reasons but u don't worry...i have ur song added in my request list...now it would be more easier for me if u gave me scenes which u want to see in this VM...besides it doesn't necessary to ask u scenes through PM but still i'll PM u...& plz give me scenes here also ,coz it'll make my work easier to find what person's requests are...Embarrassed   

Oh I am happy that you have accepted my request. This is the first time I am requesting so please bear with my questions, if they are stupid...LOL.

When you say, I have to give you scenes, do you just need the description, cut scenes and upload to somewhere or direct you to the youtube videos (for ex: like ismailvagameze videos) 

For your better understanding, I would like to discuss that piece of plot (through PM, as I dont want discuss the story here) where the VM will fit, if you are interested. Basically, any scene where Arnav is consoling Khushi (esp when she is crying) would work. 

Let me know about the scenes, I will work it out.
Thanks once again for accepting my request.

Barunshell

ruby-red

IF-Dazzler

ruby-red

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
brilliant vm's, loved both songs.

Barunshell

Barunshell

IF-Dazzler

Barunshell

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Zindagirocks_21aarushhscarlet2012MAS_5253pari97Aarnavil.savitreehatelove_1damonzladyglv_15alicepuppyAJlovesArshisweet-fairybhavnaharnaushiwonderblakesreemeeraarshiyanafleurssirjusimiarshiaaytvandana1965.aarnavArshiHameshaCrazy_soul...SaRun...star_fan1..Sugar_ArHi..pup03Deedeepa1pakpearlJennyAvnizafidiyadivyaPunkin22saima4744desisweetheart9AkorshidrunkiiebabeSK1991pinky89ASR6262summaiyasayedLyssaPiechocobrowniesAngel13Naz_nisarsoharaadithyanimpkGodhuliLogondumas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top