VideoMix

~*Arhi VM Gallery*~ Sarun VM Contest,Pg 129 ,08/6 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 129

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
tere bin is just awesome..

hey are u taking request .. if you can ... I want Heer from Jab tak hai jaan.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunshell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Arhi VM Gallery*~ Sarun VM Contest,Pg 129 ,08/6 (Page 36)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barunshell

IF-Dazzler

Barunshell

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanda.Lim

About the 1st VM, the song sounded so intense.. Although I couldn't understand a single word in it, I can sense it (Currently depending on my sixth sense).. Courtesy of Google, I searched for the lyrics translation and guess what, my hunch was right.. Beautiful VM with great scenes selection.Wink

About the second VM, the song sounded quite funny.. Even with Sanaya smiling and waving her scarf and her big smile Big smile.. Well, the song translation, I couldn't understand that well.. Again, awesome VM.Clap

About the third VM, I'm literally Bangra-ing from my seat here. For this song, I couldn't find the translation but great VM.Thumbs Up

Thanks for the PM.. :D

OMG u tried to translate every song lyrics!!??...aaww i'm really sry yaar...i didn't knew u won't understand it..but i'm so glad to hear u luv it through sensing it..hmm u do have six sense Embarrassed..thx for luving my work instead u can't understand but u watched it for Arhi's luv & for my work's luv...luv ya dear ...u give me big credit yaar..thx a ton Hug

Amanda.Lim

Barunshell

IF-Dazzler

Barunshell

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana1965

Fantastic VM's Shelly. made my day.
The first one on Tere bin is very good as usual and captures the feelings and the pain of both Arnav and Khushi. Their pain is reflected in their eyes, and the song rightfully depicts their turmoil at their unrealized feelings for one another.
The second one is a totally new song for me, but the scenes are good. Hope you get a loving and caring life partner too as Sanka devi did. someone who could relate to her innermost feelings, despite her antics and fall totally in love. I don't know how old you are, but finding the prince of her dreams should happen to every girl. It happened to me too, but a long long time ago.
The third one, the punjabi song is awesome. I have never heard it before, but i have played it about 10 times already and my sons are getting sick of it, even though I translated for them. It is really nice.
Thanks in advance for making VM on Bachna Ae Haseeno. we are all waiting for it eagerly.that is one of the songs I really like a lot and I think it will suit ASR perfectly. see if possible, include drum scene, basketball scene and weightlifting scene . only if possible, not to inconvenience you in any way. 
Thanks
vandana  

big thx for luving my work...& thx for wishing me for furture life partner...coz i totally represent myself as Khushi so somewhere i think i'll get life partner like Arnav ...Embarrassed...& about ur request for VM...big thx for letting me know wat u want to see in it...it really helps me & make my work easier now...will surly include these scenes Wink

Barunshell

IF-Dazzler

Barunshell

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

and thanx for the PM..getting used to ur new usernameWink
good that the first pm i got from ur new username was ishq hua update and so i wont forget or get confusedBig smile
Good moveWink and wish u a very happy,healthy and blessed new yr

aaww thx so much yaar for apreciating & encouraging me for Arhi works...& thx for luvly wishes...same to u also Embarrassed

Barunshell

IF-Dazzler

Barunshell

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli_4_Sarun

tere bin is just awesome..

hey are u taking request .. if you can ... I want Heer from Jab tak hai jaan.. Embarrassed

ofcourse i'm taking requests also...will surly fulfill ur wish & make VM on this song Wink 

schatten

schatten

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
nyc

Barunshell

ASR6262

IF-Sizzlerz

ASR6262

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
all 3 vm are awesome
great work Thumbs Up