VideoMix

~*Arhi VM Gallery*~ Sarun VM Contest,Pg 129 ,08/6 - Page 24

sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow ...loved both vm... fabulous scene n songs...it matches sooo well ...❤️...Thank you so so much for pm n lovely vms... waiting for more n more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: vandana1965

This is just too good! words are not enough to say how much i love 'bachna ae haseeno' . it is dazzling. Barun Sobti as ASR looks really HOT HOT HOT !!!!. This song suits him perfectly and the scenes you selected for different parts of the song are bang on. The entry scene at the beginning of the song with all of BARUN's pictures is unique and a heart stopper. Barun has really affected the hearts of millions of haseenas worldwide.Thanks a lot for making it and including the requested scenes. I shall forever enjoy and remember this one. It is the best.

thx a lot for apreciating it dear...i'm so happy that u luved ur requested VM.😛..i was little bit going afraid as how to make it...but then as i proceed,all things went on it's own...thx to u for telling me few unique ASR scenes..that made my work even easier...thx for giving me big work to make VM on ASR...it shows how much i luv them & wanted to make anything on them 😳
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Bachna  ae haseeno , lo main aa gaya !!!!!!!

BARUN SOBTI

drool !!! drool !!! drool !!! drool !!!

aaww that something cute u did 😳..shows ur luv for him 😉 & i'm glad i able to make u drool over him more 🤪
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

request you to please make a vm on ' subah hone na de...tu mera hero...' on ASR and on  'aaja meri gadi mein baith jaa'' based on the car rides of Arnav and Khushi. whenever possible and if you feel these songs suit them  . thanks. 

ok two more works...will surly try to make these two...i've heared the first one but second one..will think if i can make..but thx so much for requesting 😳 
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruby-red

oh wow, both of them were brilliant, loved them.
i have a request sweety, i heard the song HEER the other day and i cant stop listning to it, i love it, could you please make a vm to that song.
another song i love is BALMA from khiladi 786, could you please do that too, many many thanx.

sure dear will try to make on them...heer is already in request list...& my next project is this...but Balma song...will try to make it soon...thx for luving my work & requesting 😳
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Just watch ur two vm
its really nice
i love bacna hai haseno vm more
bze im drooling over ASR
im really enjoying ur work
well done
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful VMs...loved the song selections...
pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Both the VM r awesome👏

Edited by fiano - 11 years ago
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
watched the VMs again today and loving them. Hope you make many more in this BARUNDERFUL NEW YEAR ! thanks.
XBosyX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow 
i loved both vm 
especially the arshi one
it was so romantic 😳