~*Arhi VM Gallery*~ Sarun VM Contest,Pg 129 ,08/6

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Missing them from now .. 😭 hope to see them soon 🥺
they all r nice vm

going to miss this show and its cast

hope they make ipkknd 2 with same cast
Shelly, I have not seen all your VM but will begin to get through them each day.  I watched Dreams of Arnav and Arnav and Khushi's Without You today.  Loved them both.  The dreams of Arnav brought back so many memories.  And without you made me cry.  You did a beautiful job.  I can't believe tomorrow is the last of IPK...
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you decided to keep our Arshi alive by VMs.
Life is impossible without ipk and Arshi. I don't know how will i live without IPK. I know we won't be able to watch new Arshi scene anymore, but we can cherish our beautiful Arshi memories by rewatching their existing scenes.
I'm coming with bunches of request soon. Hahaha.
Thanks a lot for the index.
these all r awesome.. Gud job!!
thank you so much for this.
im still heartbroken but watching our favorite jodi in vm's is my way of keeping them alive, atleast in our minds.
could you please make some vm's where you include other family members also, i would be realy gratefull.
Thanks for the pm and links.will check out every one.
thanks for pm and sharing dear
will heak out each and eaver vm one by one