Shashank Vyas Fan Club *2 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 153

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

@sidra...loved ur answers...put a smile on my face after a sad last week ...
i am glad i could do that and thank you for  loving my answers Hugwell BV cvs disappointed big time Dead..now i guess there will be a little more disappointment...why can;t AnSh have their own lifeSleepy now for Sankranti they'll be at Haveli...There was a segment  

Shyam's parents at Badi haveli. All happy 
Voice over: Daadisa's joy knows no bounds as her ladeser Jagaya is back. So the Sankranti preparations are in full swing. Though their Sankranti celebration is belated the enthusiasm is not lacking. Everyone is ready with kites in their hands.
Bhairo said now Anandi is married so her family will also joinD'oh. So it will be grand celebration. Jagaya, Nandu going to fly kites. We have done lots of kite shopping. Ladies have prepared lots of food. So we'll fly kites, eat have fun on terrace. We miss Anandi right now. She's married, its her first Sankranti so she's at her sasural in Udaipur. She'll be shuttling back and forth.Sleepy

Edited by sidra08 - 20 January 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123Hina-tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shashank Vyas Fan Club *2 (Page 45)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@sidra hi!!SmileSmileu came on the AT & ran away!!! u didn't find any1 there or thot no1  rembrd u or i just 4got who sidra is??WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra08

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
What could be the reason for this sudden change of plans...they gave all the indications that now they will shift the focus to jagya...
That conversation with sumitra the night before wedding, she clearly said you are not a balika vadhu anymore
They sent away jagya and met ganga and the track also started...
Then suddenly shiv brings jagya, the only interaction between jagya and family is forget the past...that's it...seriously...
Now again all this, involving ansh everywhere...really jagya character is demeaned a lot...I really am upset for this...I think because the crap they showed during wedding and rasams gave them good trps..so they want to continue to show crap...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-sidra08tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
new article on IF ..tonight's episode is going to be interesting..i will love to see Dadisaa and Jagaya's conversation Tongue

Badi Haveli rejoices on Jagya's return in Balika Vadhu

Monday, January 21, 2013 | 1:08:56 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Jagya to be welcomed home with love and all his favorite dishes.

In tonight's episode of Colors' popular daily soap Balika Vadhu, we will see Anandi and Shiv thanking God for a happy life. Post that Shiv plays a rapid fire with Anandi asking her if she loves his family and while the same she also confesses that she loves him too. 

Furthermore, everyone at the badi haveli are happy because of Jagya's return. His favorite dishes are laid out on the table, and Jagiya has a sweet conversation with Dadisa. 

Meanwhile, Padma raises her hand at Ganga, while Ganga tries to safeguard herself. 

This episode has a lot to witness in the life of pivotal characters ofBalika Vadhu. Don't miss it!

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
it is yet to come in serial those who haven't seen it so posting it as well

Jagya gets back his own hospital in Balika Vadhu

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 | 4:00:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

The family happy with their son, handover the hospital to Jagya inColorsBalika Vadhu...

Owing to the circumstances and behaviour Jagya was deprived from running his family hospital inColorsBalika Vadhu. However he has been successful in winning the hearts of his family members who have decided to give the hospital back to their son. 

Even after Jagya's  mistakes towards Anandi and family, the entire family forgives his mistakes now. They believe that Jagya has improved as a person, is guilty of what he did, understands his responsibilities and has also taken corrective measures too. 

How will Jagya react to this? Will he be able to fulfill his responsibilities or fail once again?

Do watch this space to know more about the show. 

Reporter and Author: Krishma Solanki

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Finally bv looked like bv today...easily forwarded ansh scenes...but looks like again ansh and jagya scenes are together tomorrow...why can't this madam anandi go to udhaipur and let singh's live happily...as usual jagya, sighs and ganga were amazing...cried with jagya again...

mahi12Hina-tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
wow Sidra 91 % matching with Shanky...  so i think you have a great chance ..go on girl he is single not seeing anyone yet Wink

plus i am really happy looks like AnSh will celebrate their Sankranti in Kesar Bagh and jagaya and sings in badi haveliLOLthats great 

Hina-Libra123sidra08tiny15

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
colors is indeed promoting Jagaya a lot these days and AnSh fans were bragging TRPS are because of themSilly

now for four days continuously i have seen this promo of Jagaya's return to home 

Dadisaa ka ladeser , masaa is ankh ka tara laut aya ghar laut aye khusiyan ...

Libra123tiny15sidra08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top