Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 153

AdorableAnusha

AdorableAnusha

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
congrats for new FC Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shashank Vyas Fan Club *2 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
well today i have a read a prediction  is there a possibility of Jagaya Ashi track Confused Jagaya Sanchi track is bakwaas i don't think it will happen ..perhaps sanchi might do some nautanki and will be made shut up but if  remember DS promised Ashi to find an Indian Groom for her and later how much she bashed that poor girl calling her lafundari and what not ..so this might be a lesson for DS LOLi once read an article that Mahi will fall for Ashi but that doesn't look to me a chance ...because why punish Ashi by making her Shiv's younger brother's wife Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123tiny15

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

well today i have a read a prediction  is there a possibility of Jagaya Ashi track Confused Jagaya Sanchi track is bakwaas i don't think it will happen ..perhaps sanchi might do some nautanki and will be made shut up but if  remember DS promised Ashi to find an Indian Groom for her and later how much she bashed that poor girl calling her lafundari and what not ..so this might be a lesson for DS LOLi once read an article that Mahi will fall for Ashi but that doesn't look to me a chance ...because why punish Ashi by making her Shiv's younger brother's wife Confused

Ashi is a suitable girl for jagya, I predicted it when there was a ashi scene from about a week back. Really hating this anandi, what is her problem... She is scared and will tell the whole world she is scared... Seriously... She was happy when shiv called her at the mehendi time hearing his voice right... Then what is all this Nautanki... She say to sumitra will she be able to love shiv back, she already loves him... Why not admit it... What is all this anandi nonsense...getting disgusted now... 
This marriage is one of the most hyped in the history of the world... I don't think even prince Charles wedding was solo hyped...

mahi12sidra08tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yes Rama prince Charles and prince William's both's weddings were  less hyped than Anandi Shiv's marriage the way cvs hyped it  ROFL..and i must admit cvs have messed up with Anandi's character too Ouchfirst    Anandi has helped in remarriages of so many women for her own she made such a hungamaShockedwhen she was giving lecture to shiv when he refused to marry her she made a huge issue what about her own self the way she yelled at him Confusedshe never said sorry fot it ...and moreover her fear is also getting ridiculous now ..she is same woman or not who brought Asha out of darkness , miserable life and fighted for her remarriage ..did she say to her no don't marry Abhishek Asha he will die  and you will become widow again Sleepy...Anandi after a long struggle stood on her feet became strong but now the way cvs are handling her track whole world now knows her weakness and fears ..this is not fair OuchHer own improvement is  going down Ouch

it will be good if Ashi becomes  DS's DIL ...DS bashed poor her a lot ..even pointed towards her character called her lafunderi , cursed her too once without  any reason  ..Ouchso i want DS to taste her own medicine nowLOL ...she promised Ashi she will get her an indian groom to get rid of her now have your own grandson .LOL..Ashi is a very good girl and she also respects relations and cultures everything .. if not she then urmi's devi's daughter whoever she is hope she is good but DS need to be trapped in her own plans ...that will be fun 

Edited by sidra08 - 10 December 2012 at 11:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123Hina-tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

yes Rama prince Charles and prince William's both's weddings were  less hyped than Anandi Shiv's marriage the way cvs hyped it  ROFL..and i must admit cvs have messed up with Anandi's character too Ouchfirst    Anandi has helped in remarriages of so many women for her own she made such a hungamaShockedwhen she was giving lecture to shiv when he refused to marry her she made a huge issue what about her own self the way she yelled at him Confusedshe never said sorry fot it ...and moreover her fear is also getting ridiculous now ..she is same woman or not who brought Asha out of darkness , miserable life and fighted for her remarriage ..did she say to her no don't marry Abhishek Asha he will die  and you will become widow again Sleepy...Anandi after a long struggle stood on her feet became strong but now the way cvs are handling her track whole world now knows her weakness and fears ..this is not fair OuchHer own improvement is  going down Ouch

it will be good if Ashi becomes  DS's DIL ...DS bashed poor her a lot ..even pointed towards her character called her lafunderi , cursed her too once without  any reason  ..Ouchso i want DS to taste her own medicine nowLOL ...she promised Ashi she will get her an indian groom to get rid of her now have your own grandson .LOL..Ashi is a very good girl and she also respects relations and cultures everything .. if not she then urmi's devi's daughter whoever she is hope she is good but DS need to be trapped in own plans ...that will be fun 

sidra i agree that A's own improvement is not much but i can understand her statement bcoz shes afraid that she won't b able 2 love S as much as he loves her as she'd loved J 2 much but he cheated , humiliated & that 2 for yrs. not weeks or months so it has left a scar on her psyche more than any1 else. but defntly she"ll cum around wid in few days if CVs won't drag it 4 anoder whole yr.
asha's case was difft like she was child -widow but she was not humiliated by her husband so she didn't've that fear of getting cheated again.
i agree she shudn't'd yelled @ shiv  but i think she was thinking that shiv is ready 2 marry her out of sympathy & not love while asha knew that abhishek wants her 2 marry bcoz he loves her but was hesistant of traditions & society but once that was clear she was not afraid anymore.

@bold i wish this happens .this"ll b fun & like u said  DS need 2 b trapped in her own plans but i want ashi wid J.LOLLOL
btw  did u see KHTV?? i saw & it gave  me jitters but then i read swetha's update & her 1st few lines gave me sum hope.and wen"ll  u fully construct ajay's FC? that is alos pending.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12sidra08

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i am here too Coolcongrats all  for new FC ...Big smile

i skipped tonight's episode too ..read update very boring Ouch

i agree with Rama and Sidra both for dragging cvs are messing up with Anandi's character too they are portraying  her as weak ..so many people coming to encourage even strangers encourage her and she is letting out her fears in front of them ...very bad 

@sidra ...i liked your idea ..it won't be fun only it will be a good moral too ...DS can't escape so easily after doing so wrong with poor Ashi ...yeah yeah we know she was doing it for Anandi ok fine but still the way she bad mouthed Ashi , cursed her broke her heart DS have to pay for it what can be more best punishment for her then have Ashi as your own DIL ..TongueCVS have to do justice with Ashi too ..Mahi Ashi won't be fine as there will be  no lesson for DS through it ...but Jagaya Ashi perfect ..and she is polite , kind hearted selfless girl ..she will take good care of singhs too 

Edited by hina13 - 10 December 2012 at 11:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123sidra08tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@dolly ..i am giving reference of Asha in this sense she was made too much supersititious ..i won't do this this will happen . i won't do this i won't do that bad will happen ..so Anandi cleared and brought her out of her supersititions and shown her day light so Anandi too needs a life ..enough of these fears that she is bringing them in front of reporters too...morever Shiv himself confessed his love to her  ..he appreictated the way she is , he proposed her too and cleared her why he is marrying her so Jagaya and Shiv;s case is different and she herself made a choice whom she wants to marry so these her fears now sound absurd at least to me ..hopefully cvs don't drag it to enternity now ..i hope so ..start removing her fears now one by one ..this fear drama has also dragged a lot 

yeah yeah Ajay's FC ..remember it LOL

To be honest i will love to see Dadisaa trapped in her own plans either Ashi ..either Urmi devi's daughter . Ashi is good if Urmi devi;s daughter she needs to be very good that  DS have to accept as her DIL..she cannot escape so easily after messing up so much LOL

mahi12Libra123tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

@dolly ..i am giving reference of Asha in this sense she was made too much supersititious ..i won't do this this will happen . i won't do this i won't do that bad will happen ..so Anandi cleared and brought her out of her supersititions and shown her day light so Anandi too needs a life ..enough of these fears that she is bringing them in front of reporters too...morever Shiv himself confessed his love to her  ..he appreictated the way she is , he proposed her too and cleared her why he is marrying her so Jagaya and Shiv;s case is different and she herself made a choice whom she wants to marry so these her fears now sound absurd at least to me ..hopefully cvs don't drag it to enternity now ..i hope so ..start removing her fears now one by one ..this fear drama has also dragged a lot 

yeah yeah Ajay's FC ..remember it LOL

To be honest i will love to see Dadisaa trapped in her own plans either Ashi ..either Urmi devi's daughter . Ashi is good if Urmi devi;s daughter she needs to be very good that  DS have to accept as her DIL..she cannot escape so easily after messing up so much LOL
@asha oh u were talking abt those fears!!
@bold wen did she do this?? i only knew wen she talked abt her being BV .ConfusedConfusedand shiv confessing love but he did it after she blasted him.Confused
@bold red i agree completely wid u on this. i know why r u saying abt A's improvement 2 slow bcoz CVs r dragging it  2 much on this also like AnSh wedding.OuchOuch even i want 2 remove her fears as fast as it can.bcoz its now really getting on nerves. a bit of fear is ok but  2 much is really bad & makes u bore. tho i understand A's fears etc. but i also want them 2 get removed ASAP oderwise it"ll luk like absurd like u'd said.Sleepy

Edited by tiny15 - 10 December 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12sidra08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top