Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: maria13

@sidra ..why name is not added in fans list yet

o i am really sorry dear its like Saba is kind of busy her teachers are on hitler mode these days once again so she will soon drop in and add your name in the list😊
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

o i am really sorry dear its like Saba is kind of busy her teachers are on hitler mode these days once again so she will soon drop in and add your name in the list😊

o its ok then she can take her time😃i thought you girls might have forgot😊
Libra123 thumbnail
Couldn't stop making this post...jagya looking cuter by the day.. Yesterday in white kurta...today in red shirt...also made me cry today again...
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

Couldn't stop making this post...jagya looking cuter by the day.. Yesterday in white kurta...today in red shirt...also made me cry today again...

o yeah he is looking so damn cute😳
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is a new promo

Jagaya inaugurating  his new cabin with his family and cutting the ribbon Bhairo showing Jagaya his new cabin
and BG voice says jis rah ko chalte chalte manzil samajh baithe kya us manzil ki dor kahin aur toh nahi ( walking on this road you considered as your destination but this destination's thread is somewhere else )
then they show Ganga 😃saying day after tomorrow is Sakranti all will be busy in celebration it is good time to escape 

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
well i hope you all have seen this article😆it happened in tonight's episode

Jagya brings happiness to his family in Balika Vadhu

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 | 2:36:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Sankrant festival celebrations in ColorsBalika Vadhu...

In the upcoming episode of the Colors' popular daily soapBalika Vadhu, we will see that Jagya brings happiness to his family by saying that his name plate in the hospital should read Dr. Jagdish and not Dr. Jagat. The family is extremely delighted with this drastic change in their son. 

Kalyani  announces the celebration of Sankrant festival and invites Shiv and Anandi to join them in the celebrations at their place. 

On the other hand Ratan and his family are also preparing for the festival and ask Ganga to do all the preparations along with cooking the food for all the guests coming at their home. Ganga who is finding difficulties in surviving at Ratan's place plans to escape on the day of the grand celebrations.
Libra123 thumbnail
Total bakwaas...why are they pulling shiv and family into everything...cvs are really idiots..now we have to see that complete joker family with singh's again..wasn't Diwali enough...
Only good part, jagya lalsingh(shanky was super duper cute in that scene), and ganga...
Now anandi and family have become soo intolerable...can't even forward them...Cvs why are you killing us like this...
Libra123 thumbnail
Good episode with singh's and jagya...easily forwarded anandi ki Nautanki...shanky looking soo cute in that white kurta again...looked like bv again...
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

Good episode with singh's and jagya...easily forwarded anandi ki Nautanki...shanky looking soo cute in that white kurta again...looked like bv again...

i am glad BV is giving the good screen space to actual male lead of show now..Shashank is damn cute but i want him to get rid of that beard now ..bechara bacha sa tou hai why they are forcefully making him look mature ..remove that beard ðŸ˜†
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi12

i am glad BV is giving the good screen space to actual male lead of show now..Shashank is damn cute but i want him to get rid of that beard now ..bechara bacha sa tou hai why they are forcefully making him look mature ..remove that beard ðŸ˜†

I think he will remove after rescuing Ganga, but then he may look younger than Ganga then... Let's see...but this red shirt and white kurta are killers...