Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sidra08

@dolly ..i am giving reference of Asha in this sense she was made too much supersititious ..i won't do this this will happen . i won't do this i won't do that bad will happen ..so Anandi cleared and brought her out of her supersititions and shown her day light so Anandi too needs a life ..enough of these fears that she is bringing them in front of reporters too...morever Shiv himself confessed his love to her  ..he appreictated the way she is , he proposed her too and cleared her why he is marrying her so Jagaya and Shiv;s case is different and she herself made a choice whom she wants to marry so these her fears now sound absurd at least to me ..hopefully cvs don't drag it to enternity now ..i hope so ..start removing her fears now one by one ..this fear drama has also dragged a lot 

yeah yeah Ajay's FC ..remember it πŸ˜†

To be honest i will love to see Dadisaa trapped in her own plans either Ashi ..either Urmi devi's daughter . Ashi is good if Urmi devi;s daughter she needs to be very good that  DS have to accept as her DIL..she cannot escape so easily after messing up so much πŸ˜†

@asha oh u were talking abt those fears!!
@bold wen did she do this?? i only knew wen she talked abt her being BV .πŸ˜•πŸ˜•and shiv confessing love but he did it after she blasted him.πŸ˜•
@bold red i agree completely wid u on this. i know why r u saying abt A's improvement 2 slow bcoz CVs r dragging it  2 much on this also like AnSh wedding. even i want 2 remove her fears as fast as it can.bcoz its now really getting on nerves. a bit of fear is ok but  2 much is really bad & makes u bore. tho i understand A's fears etc. but i also want them 2 get removed ASAP oderwise it"ll luk like absurd like u'd said.πŸ₯±
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@dolly  Anandi did in tonight's episode ..read in update ..in front of Megha from NBTMKK..i was afraid when i came here but now seeing you i got courage to take this step ...lol ...why you need to get courage from Megha ...if you need to get courage from widows remarried so many are near you .but cvs are again and again forcing her to get courage from all world then she will remove her fears its getting too much now  Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Anandi's fears are understandable, but her statement if she will be able to love him back is not correct. She very well knows that' she loves him, why Nautanki??? That is the reason why she got mad when he tried to call off the wedding right??? 

Also, not just DS but Anandi also knows that ashi loves shiv. Why talk soo insensitively about her. Yes, Ashi's love is from one side. shiv would have never married her, but no reason to be insensitive... I am kind of glad that jagya is free from this Nautanki anandi. She is not the same teenager  anandi who use to be honest, this matured anandi is double faced ...
Ashi is the best girl for jagya.. She is honest and very decent. Once she realized shiv does not love her she just stepped aside without any fuss...now that's decency...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sidra08

@dolly  Anandi did in tonight's episode ..read in update ..in front of Megha from NBTMKK..i was afraid when i came here but now seeing you i got courage to take this step ...lol ...why you need to get courage from Megha ...if you need get courage from widows remarried so many are near you .but cvs are again and again forcing her to get courage from all world then she will remove her fears its getting too much now 

oh it was in 2nite's epi!!yaar i cudn't watch the epi & not  read update properly. just read the last line abt J & 1st few lines abt megha-mohan cuming.πŸ˜•so didn't know abt it.
i agree why 2 take courage from megha & not from oder village child -widows??really colors in its haste of promoting mehga-mohan & NBT 2nd season making the mockery of the show.& CVs r making fool of themselves.🀒🀒🀒
ok now will go 2 sleep after few mins.
so gud nite & sweet dreams 2 all.😊
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Colors in promoting NBTMKK made a mess of BV ...how stupid was for Anandi to say to Megha i was afraid when i came here but from you i can get courage ...cvs you fools why are you messing up your leading lady's character to promote another show's leading lady πŸ€ͺthis show got few TRPS and colors is  on verge of ruining it πŸ€’

Jagaya' s dillema ..well i didn't get his loneliness words ..he has family now so i wish cvs would have shown him  praying for the day going nice instead of this haveli trip and i am so alone now πŸ˜•
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jagaya and Ashi ..yes yes yes ...i wanted it for a long time since when i saw DS talking wrong about Ashi ..because i know Jagaya will one day be sudhrofied and then DS will have to fulfill her promise DS can't escape so easily ...Jagaya Ashi will be divine justice on DS πŸ˜†or urmi devi's daughter ..DS has to pay .no matter whatever she did was for Anandi but still that didn't gave her liscence for doing this ...you have to pay for it DS πŸ˜†
Good night dolly sweet dreams πŸ€—

i agree with you and mahi colors is on verge of ruining this show and cvs are falling prey to them πŸ₯±

@mahi ..yes DS will have to face divine justice each time this dokri can't escape πŸ˜†what promise she made fulfill it πŸ˜†
Libra123 thumbnail
These cvs just to introduce non sense tracks are ruining the story, if they can just show something sensible and settle both jagya and anandi by July and end the show at 5 years completion that would be great... I hope they do that instead of dragging...
@Rama...that will be great if cvs did that but we know this is not going to happen by december they only have done one marriage and Jagaya's whole story is pending yet πŸ˜†
Libra123 thumbnail
I have a feeling that if and when jagya and ashi are linked together again ansh will be the initiators and bade bazurgh of that wedding, just like shiv became maha mahaan by brining jagya out of jail...
Some how I think I am tired of this serial now...same tracks in diff form, same social messages again and again, same Rona dhona, same situations...I am scared that anandi will go to udhaipur and start the samaj seva there with same situations again... That will be soo painful to watch now... Want to see more of shanky but only in sensible and meaning scenes...I don't want to watch it anymore, but get a glance of it on Internet so I don't miss any shanky scenes...