Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Even Bollywood stars are insecure: Raj Singh Arora

Actor Raj Singh Arora who will soon be seen in channel V's The Serial, gets candid about the insecurities every actor faces, be it Television or Bollywood.

Raj himself was on a long hiatus before signing on Vikas Gupta's The Serial. "There is not a day when actors are not insecure. Even I was on a break and was contemplating on changing careers. I went through a reality check and kept asking myself if it was time to change gears. Even big stars in Bollywood are insecure. In the last 7-8 years, I would audition for roles and leave it at that. I have not reached that phase of asking for work".

Adding, "My friends told me that for films I would have to ask for work. I just wish it was a western scenario where you auditioned, delivered and got selected".

But Raj is also optimistic about the way television personalities have broken all perceptions. "Thanks to actors like Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor, Sushant Singh Rajput, Rajeev Khandelwal and even SRK, people from the film industry are changing their opinions on TV actors. Four-five years back, no one would consider me because of my TV background. But in the last two-three years, thanks to these stars, things have changed".

Adding, "It all depends on how lucky you are. You can't beat that".

Source- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Even-Bollywood-stars-are-insecure-Raj-Singh-Arora/articleshow/17322042.cms

Edited by ...vibha... - 29 November 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLovermevanphey.bhaggushibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI- Even Bollywood stars are insecure: Raj Singh" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Vibha. Have you posted it in the Articles Archive?

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
not yet , shall i post it?
TOI tha issiliye yaha post kia

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Yep. Always post all articles in the Articles Archive, except TC ones. Those ones aren't allowed on IF. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thanks Tongue

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
No problem. Big smile

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Yep. Always post all articles in the Articles Archive, except TC ones. Those ones aren't allowed on IF. Smile

y arent they allowed?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

y arent they allowed?

TC is a direct competitor of IF. IF does not want to promote TC.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.