Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] Bhavi no issues with giving Gyan or poking Nose... But Your Husband needs attention. It is right of a husband. his EMA was some wha justified with his wife's behaviour towards him.[/QUOTE]

In that case Seema should have done EMA- Gaurav never bought any gifts for her, He never took her out... Wanted her dad's money, her dad's support and so on... 
As a couple they never communicated their displeasure. He was never shown speaking to Seema regarding his issues. Only once i guess he spoke about it other than that nothing was show. 

If he had issues he could have taken her to court and take divorce. But no he wanted a kamwali to do ghar ka kaam. He would spend money on Lolly and never do that on his own wife. 

Plus when you live in joint family your personal time go at back burner and when kids grow up than it becomes even worst. This is the story of most of the household. That does not mean every man should go out and find a Lolly for himself.

NOTHING IN LIFE CAN JUSTIFY EMA. 
[/QUOTE] I am just saying that this is a common mistake that men make when there is no attention from your wife. I am giving my opinion based on what i saw on the show. Not once but there were many occasions where Gaurav mentioned that your attention is only towards Siddhi & Kunal and you don't care about me. Even Seema have discuss this with Siddhi that she does not give much time to Gaurav. If you blame Gaurav for EMA than Seema is equally responsible for this. For Kaam wali bai... i think she was more of a Kaam wali bai for Sinal rather than Gaurav as gaurav has said to seema you leave it i will do my own work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adohare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NO Claps for Gaurav ? (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Fari and Ramya - baccho ki jaan longe kya ROFL 

Arre, uss bacchi ne Gaurav ki jaan le li, ab hum kya kareROFL Aise karamo ke liye clap toh milega hi naROFL

Ab usme bhi bacchi ka kasoor - paise bachayega to aur kya honga ROFL.  
Slap ki jagah Clap mil gaya ROFL ROFL 

so real parichay of always mrunderstood gaurav has happened today. so misunderstanding clarified n ya slaps oops claps LOL for cvs for clarifying the suspense WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

@blue please explain how exactly can Seema not poke her nose while living in the joint family especially when his own mom was not in senses. 
Bhavi no issues with giving Gyan or poking Nose... But Your Husband needs attention. It is right of a husband. his EMA was some wha justified with his wife's behaviour towards him.[/QUOTE]

Salman there is no justification & excuse for having EMA Dead If he wanted attention he could have picked a fight with her & sent the message across loud & clear Angry He was acting like a saint & treating Seema like nobody to teach her a lesson when Siddhi told everyone abt his EMA Dead was that behavior justified?
[/QUOTE] Yes, his behaviour after he was caught was not justified. affair must not have happened in one day, it is the situations that Seema created resulted in EMA. After he was caught he should have apologised and admitted his fault but he choose otherwise. for me EMA track was one of the most sensible ones created by CVs as it fits in Seerav's life.

On many occasions I feel Seema is Kunal's wife coz she is shown with Kunal rather than Gaurav. there are no romantic scenes between Seerav at all.

No Entry ka dialogue...
Aadmi bechaara thaka haara kaam se aata hai, khana khaata hai, paygama kurta pehanta hai aur jhagda karke so jaata hai...LOL

adohare

adohare

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

I'm So sorry... I w'ont for Gaurav...

Until He correct his mistake of giving testimony against Siddhi 9 years back.

yes agree with you.
I am also sorry and be not for gaurav and other chopra members.
every members in this house never understand siddhi. At least there should be some doubts to be shown in favour of siddhi. Seema is also not good after post leap.

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

[/QUOTE]

NOTHING IN LIFE CAN JUSTIFY EMA. 
I am just saying that this is a common mistake that men make when there is no attention from your wife. I am giving my opinion based on what i saw on the show. Not once but there were many occasions where Gaurav mentioned that your attention is only towards Siddhi & Kunal and you don't care about me. Even Seema have discuss this with Siddhi that she does not give much time to Gaurav. If you blame Gaurav for EMA than Seema is equally responsible for this. For Kaam wali bai... i think she was more of a Kaam wali bai for Sinal rather than Gaurav as gaurav has said to seema you leave it i will do my own work.
[/QUOTE]

The whole Kunal/Siddhi saga as shown was for a year only.
This means that after the wedding for many years if your wife does not pay attention for a year that gives husband freedom to go out and find lolly??
I am not blaming anyone just saying point blank - EMA is not the solution to the institution named  marriage.  
Especially when you have chosen to live in the joint family this is the biggest disadvantage and the guys have to deal with it.  They have to chose between wife or family and by living with family they chose extended family. Gaurav wanted to be separated not because he wanted more time with Seema and kids but was thinking about money. (Two different things). 

There are ways to gain a wife's attention  and for sure Gaurav missed it and as Ramya suggested he could have used all sham dam dand bhed...Tongue
To me there is no reason why he had to go out.

Your NO ENTRY dialogue also does not stand here since Seema is no where near to the character shown in No Entry. Lara Dutta's character was shown as one of the most shakki aurat ever some one can find.  That movie and this show is two different scenarios

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 30 November 2012 at 6:58am

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
 Clap  he had sm sense today

Post Reply New Post

Go to top