Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

I have always clapped for him. He is the REAL MAN in Chopra house who understands his responsibility and have only went against his brother coz of his attitude and not doing anything in the house to earn a living and support his own kid. No Brother will tolerate Kunals nonsense that he has been given dhoka for 15 years and that is the reason he does not want to earn.

I even supported Gaurav in the EMA track and I blame the Being Goody Goody Seema for not paying any attention to her Husband. She gives unnecessary Gyan to others but never showed any concern for her husband. and she is still doing the same...

He talks about money coz he is the one who is paying the bills. Kunal will never be able to feed Gaurav and his kids even for a year.

@green...lets be practicalWink, KC won't be able to do that for even a week Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adohare-Hima-TheBhaistuti123-Rojaa-BHAVIInorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NO Claps for Gaurav ? (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Gaurav and his kids even for a year.
[/QUOTE]

@green...lets be practicalWink, KC won't be able to do that for even a week Dead
[/QUOTE] Guess i wrote it too soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharerainbowgirl

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by Fariyal

ROFLROFL The title of your post cracked me upLOL

Considering that he's had atleast one known EMA & gawd knows how many countless other unknown ones, he very well might have the "clap"ROFL

You have to excuse me...the show is a bit dull these days...trying to find entertainment where I canLOL

LOL, he might have picked up lot of 'clap' by now. wonder how he's able to manage the kharcha of that  Wink LOL Bechari seema Wink

Fari, Just Lolly is enough for all clapsROFL

Ramya, no wonder he did not pay Anand's school fees for some monthsWinkLOL

rainbowgirlBHAVII

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Considering that he's had atleast one known EMA & gawd knows how many countless other unknown ones, he very well might have the "clap"ROFL

You have to excuse me...the show is a bit dull these days...trying to find entertainment where I canLOL

LOL, he might have picked up lot of 'clap' by now. wonder how he's able to manage the kharcha of that  Wink LOL Bechari seema Wink

LOLLOL Yeah now we know where all that money wentLOL Kunu might have to sell his gold medal to treat his lil brother...I believe it's not quite curable. Like Ramya said...poor SeemaROFL

rainbowgirl-Hima-

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL Yeah now we know where all that money wentLOL Kunu might have to sell his gold medal to treat his lil brother...I believe it's not quite curable. Like Ramya said...poor SeemaROFL

Oh.. were they talking about treating Gaurav's illness in that sbb segment?!LOLWink May be they miss said it as anand's illness!Confused
Edit: May be thats why he was brought back into the family post leap!LOL It all suddenly makes so much sense!!Tongue

Edited by hima2012 - 29 November 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Oh.. were they talking about treating Gaurav's illness in that sbb segment?!LOLWink May be they miss said it as anand's illness!Confused
Edit: May be thats why he was brought back into the family post leap!LOL It all suddenly makes so much sense!!Tongue

OMGShocked I hope notShocked It's not something one can talk aboutShockedLOLLOL  If this comes out into the open, Chopra parivar's izzat will be mudLOL
Waise if handled with care, it could be made into a social awareness track...on sex educationROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima-BHAVII

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Fari and Ramya - baccho ki jaan longe kya ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

rima31

rima31

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged