Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Fariyal

😆😆 Yeah now we know where all that money went😆 Kunu might have to sell his gold medal to treat his lil brother...I believe it's not quite curable. Like Ramya said...poor Seema🤣

Oh.. were they talking about treating Gaurav's illness in that sbb segment?!😆😉 May be they miss said it as anand's illness!😕
Edit: May be thats why he was brought back into the family post leap!😆 It all suddenly makes so much sense!!😛
Edited by hima2012 - 11 years ago
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

Oh.. were they talking about treating Gaurav's illness in that sbb segment?!😆😉 May be they miss said it as anand's illness!😕
Edit: May be thats why he was brought back into the family post leap!😆 It all suddenly makes so much sense!!😛

OMG😲 I hope not😲 It's not something one can talk about😲😆😆  If this comes out into the open, Chopra parivar's izzat will be mud😆
Waise if handled with care, it could be made into a social awareness track...on sex education🤣
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Fari and Ramya - baccho ki jaan longe kya ðŸ¤£ 

rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and i though majority has lost interest in parichay 
there is so much left here for entertainment purpose 
even Gaurav is able to provide wholesome entertainment with social awareness😆
Fariyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Fari and Ramya - baccho ki jaan longe kya ðŸ¤£ 

Arre, uss bacchi ne Gaurav ki jaan le li, ab hum kya kare🤣 Aise karamo ke liye clap toh milega hi na🤣
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariyal

Arre, uss bacchi ne Gaurav ki jaan le li, ab hum kya kare🤣 Aise karamo ke liye clap toh milega hi na🤣

Ab usme bhi bacchi ka kasoor - paise bachayega to aur kya honga 🤣.  
Slap ki jagah Clap mil gaya ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: snmalik4

I have always clapped for him. He is the REAL MAN in Chopra house who understands his responsibility and have only went against his brother coz of his attitude and not doing anything in the house to earn a living and support his own kid. No Brother will tolerate Kunals nonsense that he has been given dhoka for 15 years and that is the reason he does not want to earn.

I even supported Gaurav in the EMA track and I blame the Being Goody Goody Seema for not paying any attention to her Husband. She gives unnecessary Gyan to others but never showed any concern for her husband. and she is still doing the same...

He talks about money coz he is the one who is paying the bills. Kunal will never be able to feed Gaurav and his kids even for a year.

@blue please explain how exactly can Seema not poke her nose while living in the joint family especially when his own mom was not in senses. 
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

@blue please explain how exactly can Seema not poke her nose while living in the joint family especially when his own mom was not in senses. 

Bhavi no issues with giving Gyan or poking Nose... But Your Husband needs attention. It is right of a husband. his EMA was some wha justified with his wife's behaviour towards him.
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: snmalik4

Bhavi no issues with giving Gyan or poking Nose... But Your Husband needs attention. It is right of a husband. his EMA was some wha justified with his wife's behaviour towards him.

In that case Seema should have done EMA- Gaurav never bought any gifts for her, He never took her out... Wanted her dad's money, her dad's support and so on... 
As a couple they never communicated their displeasure. He was never shown speaking to Seema regarding his issues. Only once i guess he spoke about it other than that nothing was show. 

If he had issues he could have taken her to court and take divorce. But no he wanted a kamwali to do ghar ka kaam. He would spend money on Lolly and never do that on his own wife. 

Plus when you live in joint family your personal time go at back burner and when kids grow up than it becomes even worst. This is the story of most of the household. That does not mean every man should go out and find a Lolly for himself.

NOTHING IN LIFE CAN JUSTIFY EMA. 
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Ab usme bhi bacchi ka kasoor - paise bachayega to aur kya honga 🤣.  
Slap ki jagah Clap mil gaya ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ab pata chalega kanjusi karne ka kya nateja hota hai Gaurav ko ðŸ˜‰