Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Written Update Episode #24

Prof asks why P crying' mom says she will get married soon, leave her childhood home and family' that's why she is emotional.. Prof says I too feel bad that P will get married and go away' asks whether P really likes Nitin.. mom says yes... P in room looking worried' Arushi asks her whether she's really happy with this marriage' if not, then Arushi will speak to their parents and convince them..  P denies and says N is a good person and I like him' Next morning, GH ppl having b'fast' Rolli comes.. P and Rolli to into room' Prof leaves for work' advises mom not to force  P to go out with Nitin if P is not happy about it'

P shows Rolli the pink sari' Rolli appreciates it & asks P if she called her for this .. just then Arushi and mom also enter the room.. Arg informs that Nitin bought it' says that P cried a lot' Rolli asks why' Arushi says P is nervous about getting married' Arushi & mom leave' Rolli teases P.. P annoyed and says N did not give this sari, that other boy did' Rolli asks P how she knows.. P says that boy was in the shop , wrote message on the bill' he saw that I had rejected the sari bec it was too costly' now he has the guts to send the same sari and a letter saying that he wants to see me in it tomorrow.. Rolli stunned to hear this'

Meanwhile, K gone shopping with all the others, to select a shirt for his meeting with P' Angad gives him a shiny purple shirt saying that K will look good in it' K convinced' at Angad's behest K tells all of them to buy new clothes for themselves' C wants to buy a shirt having colour which P likes.. K scolds him and says only I will wear what P likes'

P berates the unknown boy in front of Rolli' says, we have not met each other and still this fellow thinks that he loves me'  he's either mad or over-confident' what if my family came to know the truth' I would be embarrassed in front of everyone, but this boy is not bothered about it '. Rolli agrees' P says society will always blame the girl'  I cannot live like this' always under shadow of fear'  I have to do something.. I will find out who this person is' Rolli asks how' P says this sari will reveal who this person is..

Mom and Dadi busy discussing about jewellery and saris' P and Rolli approach them and ask whether they can go to civil lines' P says wants to get fall stitched on the sari'  Dadi scolds them ' says P is so eager to wear N's gift' mom gives permission'

K wears the purple shirt and Angad praises it.. says girls will swoon on seeing you.. K scolds him ' Angad insists and says he looks like Amitabh Bachchan of Zanzeer film' K goes to T and C'   Jugnu & Lucky ask Angad what he is up to' Angad says that if K is playing with this girl, then our plans will be wasted, but if K is really serious about P then god help him' he will go to any lengths to win her' he will go which ever direction we send him'

P and Rolli reach the sari shop.. P says that boy was here on that day.. we will find out who bought this sari' they ask the manager.. he says we don't have the information' P insists that he check his records ' but the manager denies and says we only give out the bills, we don't write the customer  name on it' P and Rolli disappointed..

Mom and Dadi still busy with the clothes' Dadi says to get the expensive jewellery shopping done first' mom tells her not to worry' Adr is going to give some money and things will be allright' meanwhile, Adr steps out of a bank' gets call from Shuklaji .. the agent says that if Adr doesn't give the money soon, he will lose good job opportunity .. Adr says he is arranging for it ' Shuklaji annoyed' says if you don't want the job then say so' lots of others waiting' Adr begs him to give some more time' Shuklaji berates him' Adr in dilemma'. He thinks that if I give this money at home, it will help for P's marriage and my parents will be happy' but if I give this money to the agent, I will get a good overseas job' he wonders what is more important at this moment..  Adr finally decides and calls Shuklaji'.

P and Rolli come out of shop.. P says somehow I need that boy's number so I can contact him' Rolli advises P to tell parents' but P says no need to worry them' Rolli says talk to Adr.. P refuses and says Adr too is a hot tempered person, might do something wrong' P says I have to somehow meet this person and convince him to stop harassing me'  I will tell him that his actions are embarrassing and that I am about to get married' I will not let this boy ruin my life' Rolli doubts that whether it will work' P says no other option.. I have to convince this boy' cannot let this continue'

Edited by a_uma - 03 December 2012 at 11:33am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uaka.aiersimmi.friends03bugsbunny12-BugsBunny-Latha.IHamiSkysuk4hussainramsoAnondo.RSnehal21piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode #24" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thankx alot uma Dii Thumbs Up

suk4

IF-Rockerz

suk4

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you UmaSmile

aka.aier

IF-Dazzler