FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Siddhi.
Its probably all because of Tara.

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arghh i hate it lol...another Kashish in the making ðŸ¤”😆...but Aamna & Aamir were really cute...TY Siddhi Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS.  I'm sure they won't end up getting married as her and Rohan still are (even thought Tara is working hard in the background trying to make sure the divorce goes thru without either Rohan or Muskaan finding out) but I sure don't want to see Anirudh's heart broken.  He is such a super sweet guy, deserving only the best!
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What the hell????? i am not interested in it... ðŸ¥±

It might be because of tara but anirudh should not make use of muskaan's mental condition.. Even after knowing her past why he need to expect something from her?
Lets say anirudh and muskaan got married, if muskaan remembers  her past after marriage how can she be able to live with Anirudh?? She will definitely feel cheated.. We all know that it wont happen ...But, as per the current track, expecting something from Muskaan is also wrong from anirudh's end... Tara is just thinking of making muskaan get married to anirudh.. but she is not caring the consequences of it... 

BTW, they are dragging this show like a chewing gum... Till now, neither Muskaan nor rohan got their memory back at least a bit... slight clues... very boring it is...
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniyaharshu

What the hell????? i am not interested in it... ðŸ¥±

It might be because of tara but anirudh should not make use of muskaan's mental condition.. Even after knowing her past why he need to expect something from her?
Lets say anirudh and muskaan got married, if muskaan remembers  her past after marriage how can she be able to live with Anirudh?? She will definitely feel cheated.. We all know that it wont happen ...But, as per the current track, expecting something from Muskaan is also wrong from anirudh's end... Tara is just thinking of making muskaan get married to anirudh.. but she is not caring the consequences of it... 

BTW, they are dragging this show like a chewing gum... Till now, neither Muskaan nor rohan got their memory back at least a bit... slight clues... very boring it is...

I agree.  Also, before Muskaan and Rohan saw each other it was on the advice of Anirudh as a doctor that they not be told about there past.  He saw at the dandia night that nothing happened to either of them so why is he not saying it is okay for them to know about their past now?

I wish they would also get on with it...
INA_5 thumbnail
she won't marry Anirudh, Ani will bring Rohan and Muskaan together cause he knows Muskaan only loves him as a friend. She might out of guilt think that she should give Ani a chance, especially since she heard Ani talking to Tara about how he loves Muskaan...anyway let's see.