Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Dear Sweety, Grow up. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmitaAya.Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Sweety, Grow up. (Page 7)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Aya.

Hey !

I've caught up with the show, but I am not liking this new track at all !

This "western" & being "cool" thing is too much now. It's boring. 

I am just waiting to see how the kids will react once they find out that they were being fooled by Sweety. 

LOL

Edit: I really like Jeet's way of handling children.

Ayaaa welcome to the forum Embarrassed

OMG being ST fan I toh loveee it LOL She is looking haaat Embarrassed

And we ALL are BIG phanka of Jeet's style of parvarish .. That's the only thing the whole forum agrees to without having a single difference of opinion Wink

Hey ! : )

It's been a while I haven't seen you around.

ST hasn't changed one bit ! She's gorgeous thou. 

@bold - Well, that's good to know. LOL

Edited by Aya. - 30 November 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aya.Samraat_92

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
They are all great actors. Even the kids ! 

LOL LOL

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Anyways.. Hmmm money and coolness is different.. But it's not about money either.. Not that our parents couldn't afford those, they very much could, but they didnt.. :-\

That's again something I don't agree with. Not giving the kid even an IPod because they should just study. I mean you can't be studying 24X7, you will need rest.

Yes I agree that not that Indian kids are turning out to be the BEST out of all LOL.. But one thing you too have to agree that being cool was never Indian parenting style, thanks to the westernization, parents have found out new ways for raising kids and also have become conscious about their own lives and spaces and all.. But you can see the bad result of those already :) These days kids are worse than our parents or grandparents used to be.. None can deny that :) 

That's why I never liked Indian parenting style. And every generation keeps saying that about the next generation, because they won't like saying that they are worse. But, I don't think so. There were bad kids, there are bad kids, and there will be bad kids.

I am not generalizing the whole concept of coolness and all.. But yes there should be a balance.. And I somehow feel Sweety already gives that where it is necessary.. But deciding or controlling her husband's diet or kids's studies or hobbies - are one of the basic things which are needed to be done.. at least till you are 18 ( for kids ) or till you have got cholestrol, diabetes or BP :) She doesnt stop Ginny from her music thing anymore .. But Lucky and Rocky's demands are not worth praising.. If possible, Rocky would leave his studies and Lucky would live only on junk foods.. 

Yeah, a balance is necessary. But Sweety is far more controlling than balanced.

She can not agree to that.. And that is good.. Rocky already got price of his over-confidence.. He needs a stricter (?) LOL version of Sweety ji.. Not less one ! Tongue

She has been strict all her life. What good it did to Rocky? Tongue

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by Freethinker

Papaji supporting her now and giving her more childish pranks now makes me doubt whether he is all wise or not.

LOL Bold, This made me laugh like hell.

Honestly, the kids, nor the husband can yet be away. To be more frank. I too cannot live without my parents. Its only if ur forced to, like sent to the hostel and stuff u get used to being alone, or else it will take a long time to get used to staying without parents. :)

But yes, Mothers need to loosen and be liberal on their kids.

Really? That was actually meant to be serious. LOL

See that's the thing. Everybody can live and manage without others. We learn to, that's a fact. So, why do we still live together? Why do families exist? Because of our love for each other. I don't live with my mom because she does my work, I live with her because I love her. So, is Sweety doing the right thing by blackmailing them by not doing their work? I think it is a very wrong thing to do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

No man, they do... But, what they get in reply... "Aap mujh say Pyaar nahi karte, I hate you"... < this...Unhappy

Mine never has.LOL

And to bedevil'sadvocate here, kids also get similar replies after aplogizing, "Haan tum to bahut bare ho gye ho na. Ab ache se baat krne ki kya jaroorat hai." LOL
Yes. They do, only when they crosses lines... But, in the end without any bribe, Parents do forgive them...

Not always Ahsaan, not always. Unhappy

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmita

sweaty want to be like chith bhi meri pat bhi meri and bale bale bhi meri. which is wrong .even i am a mother of two sons and i make sure they are not in wrong way but in such a way that they should understand the importance of it there is only 5 things in family that can make it a happy family 1. discipline,2. respect to other person sentiments,3. sitting together and discussing the problem to find solutions.4.maintaining ones privacy and last of all family get together.my mother too was like sweety with me specially and so i made a point not to repeat same things.I make decisions but implement it only when my husband gives it green signal.hope sweety understand this . the person is called  cool when his thinking is broad minded and outfits don't make a person modern.

Sweaty? LOL She is making others sweat, not sweating herself. LOL (j/k)

Exactly! You go, girl! Sweety needs to understand that she has to make her kids mature enough tha they can decide things themselves, nor hover around as a decision maker.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top