Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

No man, they do... But, what they get in reply... "Aap mujh say Pyaar nahi karte, I hate you"... < this...Unhappy

Mine never has.LOL

And to bedevil'sadvocate here, kids also get similar replies after aplogizing, "Haan tum to bahut bare ho gye ho na. Ab ache se baat krne ki kya jaroorat hai." LOL
Yes. They do, only when they crosses lines... But, in the end without any bribe, Parents do forgive them...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Sweety, Grow up. (Page 6)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

OK... And she being so cool, agreed... I say what lesson she'll teach Lucky??? No lesson... She just wants to come in her old form.. She just wants Lucky to beg infront of her... And requests her That... Plzzz mujhe meri Old Sweety dedo... And bye trying doing this... She is not caring about them...Unhappy

Arrey... just like Mandira LOL

She wants to show that she doesn't care. And she is doing all this because she care's for them and wants her family and she back like before.
If dog bites you, you cannot bite dog in reply...
If Sweety wants to show that her style of Parenting is right. (I personally, in favour of Sweety) So, she should prove it being original Sweety...

nirmita

nirmita

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
sweaty want to be like chith bhi meri pat bhi meri and bale bale bhi meri. which is wrong .even i am a mother of two sons and i make sure they are not in wrong way but in such a way that they should understand the importance of it there is only 5 things in family that can make it a happy family 1. discipline,2. respect to other person sentiments,3. sitting together and discussing the problem to find solutions.4.maintaining ones privacy and last of all family get together.my mother too was like sweety with me specially and so i made a point not to repeat same things.I make decisions but implement it only when my husband gives it green signal.hope sweety understand this . the person is called  cool when his thinking is broad minded and outfits don't make a person modern.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniya20Freethinker112Samraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

OK... And she being so cool, agreed... I say what lesson she'll teach Lucky??? No lesson... She just wants to come in her old form.. She just wants Lucky to beg infront of her... And requests her That... Plzzz mujhe meri Old Sweety dedo... And bye trying doing this... She is not caring about them...Unhappy

She wants to show that she doesn't care. And she is doing all this because she care's for them and wants her family and she back like before.
If Sweety wants to show that her style of Parenting is right. (I personally, in favour of Sweety) So, she should prove it being original Sweety...

animals ko baksh do.

Being Original Sweety, they'd get irritated and would not listen.

She has done this, its what she wants and that's it.

Enjoy the serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zari_Khan

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

animals ko baksh do.

Being Original Sweety, they'd get irritated and would not listen.

She has done this, its what she wants and that's it.

Enjoy the serial.
If we just had to enjoy the serial... So, why doing this much discussions...Tongue..LOL...
Anyway, i said, if one needs to prove himself right. He should prove himself right... Rather than proving other wrong...Big smile... Just like this. Sweety should prove herself right.. Being original/old sweety.

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

So what you think I am living in western country like canada my kids are spoiled and they are doing what ever  if I am coool mom.

This post is not saying anything that rocky and lucky ji is right, it is about sweety she is trying to control whole family

So according to you mom should be strict like sweety. If I am strict,  so kids will be angry on me like rocky, they are not going to listen to me and they are going to do whatever they want

mom says blah blah, 

that is not a solution for raising kids  

So now she wants lucky should beg her to come back in her old way.

Did she beg when she get jeolous by her own way from mandira

lucky never come closer to mandira.

lucky try everything like giving flower to sweety to show his love towards sweety.

never accepted he loves mandira  

Edited by amarjeet73 - 30 November 2012 at 10:48am

nirmita

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I like Jeet style of treating kids

Edited by amarjeet73 - 30 November 2012 at 10:47am

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hey !

I've caught up with the show, but I am not liking this new track at all !

This "western" & being "cool" thing is too much now. It's boring. 

I am just waiting to see how the kids will react once they find out that they were being fooled by Sweety. 

LOL

Edit: I really like Jeet's way of handling children.

Edited by Aya. - 30 November 2012 at 10:00pm

prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top