Dear Sweety, Grow up. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

This won't disrespect... Banging doors??? Infront of them... How can you say that... Okay...!!! You r saying this coz above is the reason to like Sweety.???

I meant that it is the natural reaction when someone is angry. We all do stupid things then. i think Raavi apologized later. But my problem is, if a parent is angry and does the same to a kid, will he apologize later? Does the kid not feel disrespected?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amarjeet73

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Sweety, Grow up. (Page 5)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

This won't disrespect... Banging doors??? Infront of them... How can you say that... Okay...!!! You r saying this coz above is the reason to like Sweety.???

I meant that it is the natural reaction when someone is angry. We all do stupid things then. i think Raavi apologized later. But my problem is, if a parent is angry and does the same to a kid, will he apologize later? Does the kid not feel disrespected?
Natural??? Okay... But, whenever kids do make mistakes and apologizes later. Every parent always will forgive him/her... But, if as an human parent make mistakes... Kids always shows akad...

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Natural??? Okay... But, whenever kids do make mistakes and apologizes later. Every parent always will forgive him/her... But, if as an human parent make mistakes... Kids always shows akad...

Yeah, you know, anger drives a person crazy. But they should always apologize later. And if they can, try to control and not do such things in anger.

I find things exactly opposite. I rarely see parents apologizing to kids.

amarjeet73

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
No man, they do... But, what they get in reply... "Aap mujh say Pyaar nahi karte, I hate you"... < this...Unhappy

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

No man, they do... But, what they get in reply... "Aap mujh say Pyaar nahi karte, I hate you"... < this...Unhappy

Mine never has. LOL

And to be devil's advocate here, kids also get similar replies after aplogizing, "Haan tum to bahut bare ho gye ho na. Ab ache se baat krne ki kya jaroorat hai."  LOL

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmBubblyRZari_Khan

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged

OK... And she being so cool, agreed... I say what lesson she'll teach Lucky??? No lesson... She just wants to come in her old form.. She just wants Lucky to beg infront of her... And requests her That... Plzzz mujhe meri Old Sweety dedo... And bye trying doing this... She is not caring about them...Unhappy

Arrey... just like Mandira LOL

She wants to show that she doesn't care. And she is doing all this because she care's for them and wants her family and she back like before.

Zari_Khan

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Apart from that.
I do believe what she's upto is right. There is nothing for her to "grow up" Kids and Hubby aren't able to live without her and its clearly shown the mess all around. Kids maybe impressed by her but as it goes on the irritation will be clearly shown.

I cannot understand whats the reason of telling Sweety, coz its the CV's who have been writing for this show. If they are doing such a thing its made known that its happened in real.

DJ's known for their realistic approach in every serial and the CV's are not dumb to show such nonsense. Me full support of Sweety.

I always liked Sweety from the start and will continue. Sensible person like Papaji is in full support of Sweety what else do u want?

Of course, because they have a habit of her. That's like saying if Lucky ji stops working, they won't have no money. It's obvious. But everybody learns to live by themselves when they move out from home. kids can now. They can survive without her. But that doesn't mean that her work is not appreciated. But does that mean that she has to be a control freak all the time? I don't think so.

And the grow up part is regarding the stupid game she is playing now.

Yeah, i know it is the realistic approach. I advice all the real mothers to loosen up too.

Papaji supporting her now and giving her more childish pranks now makes me doubt whether he is all wise or not.

LOL Bold, This made me laugh like hell.

Honestly, the kids, nor the husband can yet be away. To be more frank. I too cannot live without my parents. Its only if ur forced to, like sent to the hostel and stuff u get used to being alone, or else it will take a long time to get used to staying without parents. :)

But yes, Mothers need to loosen and be liberal on their kids.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavZari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top