Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Sweety, Grow up. (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Freethinker, "As Expected", a brilliant post... There is nothing in it. To be disagreed with... Buddy...Smile

LOL I just did disagree CryLOL

Khair.. I love reading all meaningful posts ! Embarrassed And there is nothing to disagree that they are shwing extreme of everything LOL

But you know it's like bargaining.. The shopkeeper starts with Rs. 2000.. And then you say you will give 200 Confused .. And finally the final settlement can be done somewhere around 1000 EmbarrassedLOL

So after this coolest avtar of Sweetz, me in the hope to see a middle way out of Sweety's parvarish WinkLOL
But, I dont think so...Wink... No, Middle... Old one will Be back...Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Very well written post. I am not sure whether I agree or disagree...LOL 

I am working in an area where i counsel parents and students, So i have met lots of parents...

So here is my point of view...

Sweety is (I am not taking her new avatar into consideration now) a very good mother. She loves her kids a lot and always wants the best for them as any parent would want. But is she perfect? I would say NO!

Every child has their own wishes and dreams, which sometimes might be wrong too. We say something called "Power of DONT". When you tell children, dont do something, they are definitely going to do it. So when Sweety restricts them to do something, they are definitely going to do it, especially Rocky. 

Sweety has to have a different handling for Rocky and Ginny, but I feel she is following the same thing for both. Ginny is different, She is not that stubborn like Rocky. So Sweety can be little lenient with her. But now Rocky will say Sweety favours GinnyLOL That is when we figure out Parvarishing is not that easy. 

Sweety has to find the right chord, somewhere between strict and lenient. I dont believe in something called "Cool Mom". Mother has to be a mother. When children say to parents they must not compare with other children, doesnt the same apply to children also? They should also not compare their parents with others. 

What Sweety is doing now, becoming Cool to teach a lesson is not nice. It does not suit her. And what if the children accepts her to be like this? I have never seen Sweety discussing with Lucky over matters like this. Lucky is a more matured and understanding guy than she thinks him to be. 

I am confused over how matters are going now, especially with this "Guddu" thing coming. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmBubblyRTaniya20Freethinker112innominateSamraat_92Zari_Khan

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
About what Sweety is doing...
That Guddu thing... Its just nonsense... What she'll earn after making Lucky jealous... She wants to be Mandira?? Mandira doesnt have an old friend.. Ohh..!!! Lucky is. But, she didnt make Sweety jealous... Sweety got jealous on her own... Sweety??? I just cant understand what she is trying to do...D'oh

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I strongly beg to differ ..

I can actually compare my parents, specially Mom with Sweety ji.. And I find Sweety ji MUCH more liberal than what my mom is..

Rocky is allowed to use an ipod.. I was allowed to buy a china model of mp3 player when I was in 3rd yr college.. He has got pocket money from eleventh standard which was like our DREAM.. In college, I, along with all my other friends, had to EARN our pocket money through tuitions.. They have outside food permissions and all like twice a month.. We had it in our family twice a YEAR ! I dont see Sweety nagging Rocky much in holidays after board examz.. We had to attend our tuitions and start our studies for Class XI within a week of 10th board !

I wont say that whatever my parents did were correct and everyone should follow that.. But definitely I dont think my parents need to GROW up ! Thanks to them, today I am in an OK position to support myself in a big city.. And I am sure abt my sister too !

Mothers like Sweeties exist in HUGE numbers at least in Bengal.. Here parents are really serious abt their kids' lives n all.. Yeah it might seem extreme in many cases, but I have seen the outcome of the kids whose parents were SO COOL in terms of controlling them.. They can easily be called spoilt brats who neither know the value of money or time or hard work..

The risk of becoming a spoilt brat is less when mothers are not so cool.. :) People who have lots of money can afford to spend such lifestyle, we cant :)

Well said Guddi.

@Bold: Yup. In hugggee numbers. Not only in Bengal. When i was in Delhi every second mother was like Sweety.

Apart from that.
I do believe what she's upto is right. There is nothing for her to "grow up" Kids and Hubby aren't able to live without her and its clearly shown the mess all around. Kids maybe impressed by her but as it goes on the irritation will be clearly shown.

I cannot understand whats the reason of telling Sweety, coz its the CV's who have been writing for this show. If they are doing such a thing its made known that its happened in real.

DJ's known for their realistic approach in every serial and the CV's are not dumb to show such nonsense. Me full support of Sweety.

I always liked Sweety from the start and will continue. Sensible person like Papaji is in full support of Sweety what else do u want?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmprerna4rishavZari_Khan

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

About what Sweety is doing...
That Guddu thing... Its just nonsense... What she'll earn after making Lucky jealous... She wants to be Mandira?? Mandira doesnt have an old friend.. Ohh..!!! Lucky is. But, she didnt make Sweety jealous... Sweety got jealous on her own... Sweety??? I just cant understand what she is trying to do...D'oh

LOLTongue Sorryz

It was NOT Sweety's plan. Papaji, being sensible told her to do this. Such a thing never came in Sweety's mind.

Also, whats wrong in doing this? She wants to teach them a lesson and so she is doing.

What about Lucky acting close to Mandira? Don't u think Sweety must have felt bad? there was no one sympathizing for Sweety when she was hurt due to several reasons at the holiday?

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 30 November 2012 at 1:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmprerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarjeet73

I agree with you
they shoudnot be showing this type of image it is wrong
may be they donot understand the meaning of being cool

means you should become friends to your children not become a western women.
this is not working at all.

I am living in western, but I donot wear these coool dresses to impress my children or to control my family.

the thing is  she  should recognise the problem and solve it

I like the way JEET teaches  his chiildren. Jeet doesnot wear western dresses to teach Ravi in kitchen in previous episode. so nicely he talks to his daughter and explain thing to her that what is  wrong and what is right. 

I think CV should read some parenting books  or consult some one who can better understand the behavior of teen.  

The way sweety has chosen is not right either.

Exactly. That's Why I like Jeet much. Sweety does not understand what being cool really means.

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRFreethinker112Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top