Page 10 of 11

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaNeeTLuV

i totally agree to ur post!!

Thanks MaaNeeTLuV. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Sweety, Grow up. (Page 10)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Cool
read this article meaning of cool. I copy paste some steps. these steps are not only for child but for adult to adult too 

Remember that people are your equals. Even a group of people is equal to you. If you're talking to a potential employer, a group of wealthy donors, a child, a stranger, the president of the United States, or an attractive guy or girl, for example, remember they are neither better than you or worse than you are. They should be treated as you should be treated. Be respectful of other people, but expect that they will accept you as such.

Don't be needy. Remember cool people are not needy or desperate, unwaveringly. Instead try to solve problems yourself. If you are not needy people will want to help you or will ask for your help. This quality attracts people. Neediness is a big turn off dont do it or end of story.

Present yourself in a positive way. Smile. Be a habitual, unrepentant over-smiler, with every grin being a genuine one. If you smile when you meet someone, you instantly appear confident, friendly and relaxed. Confident, friendly, relaxed people are much more appealing than their uptight com-padres.

Be friendly, but not excessively eager. Everyone loves someone who is outgoing, but nobody likes someone who is overly excited. Many people find someone who is overeager to be annoying. Try not to force yourself on people. Smile and strike up a conversation, but make sure you know the line between friendly and obsessive

Use humor. Cool people always use humor and ease in any situation. They don't get annoyed and angry, and no matter how many bad things happen to them they don't take it too harshly; they make jokes about it. They have excellent emotional awareness and they don't let bad emotion affect them, they have awesome emotional control and understanding.

Never argue. When you're cool, arguing is always canceled. You realize winning an argument is pointless. When you know you're right you just know it. You don't need to waste time, effort and energy by attempting to persuade someone who hasn't seen the things you have seen.

Edited by amarjeet73 - 01 December 2012 at 4:44pm

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Freethinker112

DDA - LOL I think we are never gonna agree to each other for these things .. reason :-- Disclaimer : The post above may be filled with strong opinion, permitted flavour of humour along with traces of sarcasm. Read at your own risk.

EmbarrassedLOL So I think we should agree to disagree what say Shocked

You don't agree with me because of my signature? Shocked Tongue LOL

Of course we disagree, you started your first post stating that you strongly disagree, remember? Tongue But this is a discussion forum, and ours has very little discussion, so just playing my part. You can stop whenever you wish. Smile

Aaah so serious ! Stern Smile U giving me a grandpa type feeling ! Silly

Me, grandpa? Shocked Are you serious? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged

LOL

LOL BTW, what's up with DDA? Am I Delhi Development Authority? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

LOL

LOL BTW, what's up with DDA? Am I Delhi Development Authority? LOL

DDA bole toh - Demand Deposite Account .. Related to FT ! Angry