Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 83)

Post Reply New Post

Page 83 of 150

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Adi seems upset and asks Pankuri later why she chose one person when it came between her Chacha and father and why she didn't told the truth, Pankuri says it all depends on the situation and had she told the truth, the matter could have taken a more serious turn and her father-Govardhan Chacha won't have been forgiving then and says she is sure someday kailash will be pardoned.

Adi decides to make light of the situation and says Pankuri is crazy girl LOL

Precap--> Probably Maasi shouting about kailash chacha LOL (Ankur help required for Precap part, didn't get it Confused )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapfreak13ankur281

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 83)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malini96

Goldie

malini96

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

precap:

preti massi: yes i know KAILASH  his baby only i aborted ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapfreak13ankur281SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Saibal, Its OK, waise bhi aj ki epi kuchh v khas nehi thha. Only surprise was the rise of Dibakar from lamb to lion...LOL

You missed;

"Kailash sets off for Kullu with PaYa but in car while discussiing whether it will be right for them to be in Kullu, a call came to Kailash about her wife. Kailash answers the phone in a very concerned way". Next scene we see Geeta also landing in Kullu with Kailash...

Edited by ankur281 - 23 January 2013 at 10:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@ Mailini--> Preety saying to whom? thanks for info

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Precap: Preeti Mashi out of desperation seeing her didi-jiju's relation to be on the brink of being destroyed keh deti hai Avantu ko about Kailash...

Avantu ki zero expression dekh ke kuchh pata nehi lagta whether she believed in it...

SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap update Ankur

ankur281

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Oh god! Thank u Sai , malini and Ankur! 4 updates! Aap logon k updates r my Sahara! Thanku. Wel, nothing special happnd 2 day! N Ye Diwakar ji Bolne kb se lage? Lolz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malini96ankur281SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Oh god! Thank u Sai , malini and Ankur! 4 updates! Aap logon k updates r my Sahara! Thanku. Wel, nothing special happnd 2 day! N Ye Diwakar ji Bolne kb se lage? Lolz

Boss, Aj toh sirf bole nehi, baras pade...I was like rubbing my eyes whether i am seeing true...LOL.You should see his sudden tikha andaaz today, as if kuchh le rakha thha...Wink

SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.