EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 150

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

@ Precap- PaYa reaches a Mandir where Pankhu's mammi-papa too remain present...

ohh please give some details Ankur, I will have to write WU today Cry
And what was PaYa doing after the scrabble game? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 78)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Adi and Pankhu were discussing with chahchaji and Neha while suddenly Adi blurts out in anger that I will not spare Kailash Gupta for what he has done to my Mashi...Pankhu gets pensive...Chachaji just confirms that if Dadaji had knew of this, he would have never made Kailash marry to someone else. He adds that Gupta family never kept any relation with Kialsh for long ad only what they know is that he lives comewhere in Chandigarh...They leave after that...

On the other side Govardhan suggests Pankhu's father to sell Kailsh ki hisse  ki zameen to get rid off the debt...But Pankhu's dad didn't agree.Dont know why Ambika suddenly gets emotional about devar to which Pankhu's dad strongly replies that "Papa ne Kailsh kiye kya kuch nehi kiya hai, badle mein Kailsh ne kya diya???"

Adi and Pankhu discusses how to inititate the search when Pankhu asks "Agar chahachaji sach mein mil jaye, toh aap kya karoge".Adi tells after a deep thought "Pata nehi"...Then Adi tells that since Kailash (as per chachaji) seems to be a "Waqt ke saath chalne wale", he must have an account in frienddosti.com  which BTW turns out indeed to be a magical site in getting the man who is missing for 12 years...Again my salute to this chamatkari site.

Edited by ankur281 - 18 January 2013 at 10:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KenpachiseelaksSAIBALROUTH-Veena-

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Saibal, i tried to give a brief summary, not a LU...

In the scrabble game, as ususal Adi baba (self-proclaimed scrabble champion of Mumbai) started playing the game with lot of air but ek chal ke baad hi tried to do some cheating by changing a word created by Pankhu (while she went away to tend room service)...Pankhu caught it and left the game by saying him "Cheater"...and the usual sweetu cutie nok-jhok chala between them for few moments...ultimately our Hero admitted that he indeed cheated and declared Pankhu to have won the game"..Pakhu becomes happy and since they both were starving,quickly  delved in to the garma garam breakfast...

Edited by ankur281 - 18 January 2013 at 10:33am

SAIBALROUTH-Veena-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yeah okay Ankur, thanks a million for the nice summary Hug
Can I use them in my WU? and I will ask you for summary again on Wednesday and Friday next week as it will take some time to buy a new TV, hopefully you won't mind, only 2 days in a week Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates!!

It floors me that Sheila mami is sooo much smarter than everyone in the show.. LOL..

Even smarter than the smart business woman and men in the show.. LOLů I really hope that she gets caught and really badly stuck in her own trapů Like someone kidnaps her in the jungle.. LOLLL

ankur281SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

yeah okay Ankur, thanks a million for the nice summary Hug
Can I use them in my WU? and I will ask you for summary again on Wednesday and Friday next week as it will take some time to buy a new TV, hopefully you won't mind, only 2 days in a week Smile

No problem yaar, just PM me on tuesday if you are indeed going for shopping on Wednesday...Wink...Which model have you planned to buy?

SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Yeh kaun Kailash Gupta hai, maine toh suna thha Abir Goswami will be the one...

SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
OK...Sorry sorry he is indeed the wrong one...Adi baba ussi pe rashan paani leke char gaya...LOLLOL...bechara kailash naam ke chakkar mein bekar mein pit gaya...LOL

SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.