Page 7 of 150

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by ankur281

Wow, congrats Saibal, new thread...Thumbs Up

Got my laptop back after 5 days after repair...Iss beech thread badal gaya..Approve...

Wow Ankur, glad to have you back Hug Hug Hope you are liking this thread, though it got unstickied by Mods, and I have a hard time finding it everyday. LOL LOL Wink

You are among the Mods, why dont you open LUs on individual day. It will be more fun. I promise to contribute in them.. what u feel..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 7)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Adi was surprised how come he got here and said that to Harish too.
He got out of the car and was seeing the house when Guptas, Pankuri and Nana came.
Nana asks his whereabouts and Adi tells his mistake, Nana says it happens, tells his not to worry. Adi asks if everyone is doing well, and leaves finally. He sees Pankuri from a distance, gets up in car and leaves with a heavy heart..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoDsLoVe-Khush-sweetysaranankur281

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Adi ka mann nehi thha...firbhi jana pada...Nakuul acted really well the part...Clap

Nanaji je Dadaji jo "Hamari bahu ki hato ki chai pijiye wala dialogue diya"...it was exactly what Anupam Kher said to Aloknath in Vivaah...Only it was Pakoda in place of chai...

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@saibal TFS...
BTW... if you have a hard time finding it... why don't you just go to your "My Posts" and come here directly? Tongue Now since I am posting this, I wont have a tough time finding it tomorrow? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Wow, congrats Saibal, new thread...Thumbs Up

Got my laptop back after 5 days after repair...Iss beech thread badal gaya..Approve...

Wow Ankur, glad to have you back Hug Hug Hope you are liking this thread, though it got unstickied by Mods, and I have a hard time finding it everyday. LOL LOL Wink

You are among the Mods, why dont you open LUs on individual day. It will be more fun. I promise to contribute in them.. what u feel..Thumbs Up

okay, sure, will be opening them, but will have to take permission first, bcoz I am not mod, just a coolbie, and we have no powers apart from creating sticky threads.

ankur281

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I just can't understand why Nanaji takes some strict action against this ever-plotting Mami...In the letter-case he felt sure that it was caused by her. Still he remains silent. Nanaji's character is very complex to understand and even irritating at times...

Adi is having one hell of a time with his rocking father...Thumbs Up

SAIBALROUTH

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I just can't understand why Nanaji takes some strict action against this ever-plotting Mami...In the letter-case he felt sure that it was caused by her. Still he remains silent. Nanaji's character is very complex to understand and even irritating at times...

Adi is having one hell of a time with his rocking father...Thumbs Up
His never ending Guilt of being unjust to Anuj-Sheila ... Confused LOL and plus he doesn't have proof na... his daughter only accepts Proofs... Angry LOL and yes... he is surely pricky when he does not say anything to Avantika... he really needs Preeti's hurt taunts to remind him after all is done! Ouch

ankur281

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I think opening individual threads for daily LUs will also help in increasing CM Ranking of our forum...

This week it has been a humongous drop for PKDH...Disapprove

-Khush-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.