Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 150

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Ahhh Adi was in so much pain, he was so restless. I don't mind Pankhu ignoring him because this is the reaction I was waiting for.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 17)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Avantika doesn't agree with Nana, says Adi loves Pankuri unconditionally, and so didn't care the agreement and came here to take her away, but this girl Pankuri hardly cares, and her not opening the door only proves the fact that she wants to win this condition anyhow, even at the cost of PaYa relation and married life, and says Pankuri is irrational, and wants to win over her imposed 15 day separation at any cost.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeitskapu80GoDsLoVesoapfreak13-Khush-sweetysarananusha.cochin

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Tfs SaiHug Cvs totaly lost it! Gah! I knw Panku keeping Avan2's shart but y she was QUITE! Made me Numb! Precap me kya hua?

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Preeti maasi comes up and says how can Avantika be so thankless when she is honoring her agreement and didn't come down or even talk to Adi just to keep in sync with her words.
Nana says it shows how selfish Avantika is, and she is feeling like this only because she cannot withstand Pankuri.
Avantika goes away unflinching. & unperturbed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80soapfreak13GoDsLoVe-Khush-sweetysarananusha.cochin

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Superb Performances! Clap Naks Fab as usual but today even Disha gave her best till date! Embarrassed !
But overall very disappointed with Nana and Pankhuri's characterizations! Ouch  Pankhuri staying mum was totally unnecessary! Silly I would have taken it if she would have never replied back to Adi whenever he was wrong... but i have seen her before not staying silent for the sake of friendship et. al and showing Adi the mirror when needed! Wacko It wasn't as if Avantika had them at gunpoint and told them don't you dare talk or u loose! Geek  See what happened? Again she got a chance to take Pankhuri in a wrong manner... because in reality no mother would like to see her son begging to DIL and the DIL not considering it! Ouch 
At the end I know Adi would realise his mistake and love at the same time...but letting pankhuri speak and refusing wouldn't have done much harm, dearest Writers! Tongue

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Harish scolds Adi for behaving in this fashion, and Dadi says he may have been angry and did all these, Adi said he know the consequence and he said all those willingly, he is not a kid that he cannot understand what his words imply.

skapu80soapfreak13GoDsLoVe-Khush-sweetysarananusha.cochin

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Mami came to Pankuri's room and was throwing salt on her open wounds, says he should have heeded to Adi's words and went away from Avantika, as she had a good option, and would have lived happily ever after.

Pankuri listens, doesn't comment.

Adi, at Harish's house, thinks of the day's events, has flashback of what he said to Pankuri, and again the segment was aired.

skapu80GoDsLoVesoapfreak13-Khush-sweetysarananusha.cochin

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Precap--> Adi searches for something in his room and makes his room all in disarray, and Dadi comes running, asks what he is searching. Adi says he cannot find his wallet and watch, further says angrily why he has to search for them and why no one keeps them in proper position. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80asulikeittv123456soapfreak13GoDsLoVe-Khush-sweetysaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.