Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 150

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nana informs Adi that Pankuri is going through torture, so Adi came and shouts Pankuri, Pankuri, asks her to pack bags and come downstairs, and they won't be staying here.

Mami smilingly asks about the 15 day separation, Adi says he won't tolerate insult and taunts of Pankuri and makes it quite clear to Avantika that he would keep Pankuri away from all these and he doesn't need this 15 day test to prove their relation.

Precap--> Adi asking Pankuri whether she will leave the house or not, and waiting for her decision.

Felt so bad for Pankhuri when she was just sitting on the floor sobbing... couldn't stop a tear rolling down my cheek.
Shoibs ..I didn't understand what Aditya say ... did he give the ultimatum that if she didn't go with him that instance then she will never see him again? 
Me too... and when Nana came in  and saw that ...I think his heart just cryied... coz mine did...   nana could not take it anymore...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 15)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nana informs Adi that Pankuri is going through torture, so Adi came and shouts Pankuri, Pankuri, asks her to pack bags and come downstairs, and they won't be staying here.

Mami smilingly asks about the 15 day separation, Adi says he won't tolerate insult and taunts of Pankuri and makes it quite clear to Avantika that he would keep Pankuri away from all these and he doesn't need this 15 day test to prove their relation.

Precap--> Adi asking Pankuri whether she will leave the house or not, and waiting for her decision.

Felt so bad for Pankhuri when she was just sitting on the floor sobbing... couldn't stop a tear rolling down my cheek.
Shoibs ..I didn't understand what Aditya say ... did he give the ultimatum that if she didn't go with him that instance then she will never see him again? 

Yeah Sabrina, Adi said something of that sort, I too couldn't get his words properly as my family members were talking loudly at that point, but I guess Adi said their relationship won't last in Diwan Mansion and they won't be happy if they stay any longer here, something of this sort.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Omg! Tfs sai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Adi kept shouting Pankuri Pankuri, Sheila laps up the situation, and says how can Adi do this, Rubel too joins the chorus, and Adi grabs Rubel by collar, says how dare Rubel teach manners to him, and now he will have to learn manners from him or what. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeitGoDsLoVesoapfreak13-Khush-sweetysarananusha.cochin*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Today is going to be goood!!!

Thanks for updating :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeitanusha.cochin

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Avantika asks Adi to cool down and have manners, Adi says he has not come here to have talks, he has just come here to rescue Pankuri, and will take her far away from this mansion.

Pankuri cries and doesn't come down.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80GoDsLoVesoapfreak13-Khush-sweetysarananusha.cochin*Reemz*

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks saibal!
This time I would actually be happy If Pankhuri takes bahu root! If she goes away with Adi it will just prove his mindset and belief right that relations are just forced and for namesake! And protecting his best friend aka wife does not mean he needs to stop relation with his mom dad and nana who love him so much ! How hurt would his mom and dad be when their son decides to leave them like that in an instant :'(

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 10 December 2012 at 9:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
^True. It would go against her character and also it would make Adi's disbelief in joint families stronger. She won't go.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.