Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 150

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Com'on LATIKA...Start show your true colours...WANT to see her strategy to ditch Rubel...Thumbs Up

OK So as per Rubel the contract says that " The marriage is a contract to get the money through Latika...Latika after getting will hand it over to Rubel and Rubel will pay her in turn"...Latika ne achha dhanda suru kiya hai...LOL."Shaadi se paise kamane ka"...She is trying to give Mumbai and India the new concept of "Bride-On-Hire" to get bailed from out financial turmoil...Kisi paise wale ko fasalo aur paisa aith lo...

But Sheila and Anuj want to see this contract before making it signed...Pad ke bahot jor jor se dono sar hila rahe hain...Matlab man gaye aur Latika ko de diya Sign karne ke liye...Latika saying like a good girl "Aap aunty jaisa kahogi main waisi hi karungi.."...matlab Paiso ke liye kuch bhi karegi...waise bhi kya fark padta hai, ek baar paisa toh haat lage...fir asli rang mein a jayegi..."..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EDT #2 + Live Updates (Page 142)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I am happyy because Sheila and Anuj is getting paid back for their tricks earlier to other members. Glad that Latika will trick the trio-Rubel, Anuj, Sheila

ankur281hateme2

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@precap:  As Adi predicted to Pnakhudi, Harish indeed comes to Diwan Mansion and comes across Avantika really concerned about the fights between PaYa...He asks Avantika ki main tumse issi silsile mein kuch baat karna chahhta hoon..."..

Overall,  todays' epi is most ordinary in compared to all the other epis of the week...

Edited by ankur281 - 01 March 2013 at 10:04am

hateme2SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Com'on LATIKA...Start show your true colours...WANT to see her strategy to ditch Rubel...Thumbs Up

OK So as per Rubel the contract says that " The marriage is a contract to get the money through Latika...Latika after getting will hand it over to Rubel and Rubel will pay her in turn"...Latika ne achha dhanda suru kiya hai...LOL."Shaadi se paise kamane ka"...She is trying to give Mumbai and India the new concept of "Bride-On-Hire" to get bailed from out financial turmoil...Kisi paise wale ko fasalo aur paisa aith lo...

But Sheila and Anuj want to see this contract before making it signed...Pad ke bahot jor jor se dono sar hila rahe hain...Matlab man gaye aur Latika ko de diya Sign karne ke liye...Latika saying like a good girl "Aap aunty jaisa kahogi main waisi hi karungi.."...matlab Paiso ke liye kuch bhi karegi...waise bhi kya fark padta hai, ek baar paisa toh haat lage...fir asli rang mein a jayegi..."..LOL

Yeah Ankur, Latika will show her true colors pretty soon, just wait and watch LOLWink I am loving this track, but wondering what was written in the contract that made Sheila and Anuj so happy. Confused Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281hateme2Tacker_Holic

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

@precap:  As Adi predicted to Pnakhudi, Harish indeed comes to Diwan Mansion and comes across Avantika really concerned about the fights between PaYa...He asks Avantika ki main tumse issi silsile mein kuch baat karna chahhta hoon..."..

Overall,  todays' epi is most ordinary in compared to all the other epis of the week...

Thanks a lot for updating Ankur Wink You are doing a fab job Clap Clap Keep updating as me getting busy with work for some time Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281hateme2Tacker_Holic

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Rubel itna bada bewakuf niklega pata nehi thha...joh aisi proven giri hui ladki ko na samajh sakta ho, woh itni badi business kya khak chalayega...Confused..Iss kaminey koto bas har baat pe Adi se comparison karnai, aur kuchh nehi...Angry

Edited by ankur281 - 01 March 2013 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Thanks a lot for updating Ankur Wink You are doing a fab job Clap Clap Keep updating as me getting busy with work for some time Ouch

No problem bro...I will update till first break as usual...If i see you also posting, then i do not go into details for the rest two breaks and post mostly an analysis and if i do not find you till then...i try to put kinda LU...but i never can write LU without giving bishesh tippani...woh naturally a jate hain...LOL..so it never becomes really a LU...Unhappy

hateme2SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Rubel itna bada bewakuf niklega pata nehi thha...joh aisi proven giri hui ladki ko na samajh pata pata ho, woh itni badi business kya chalayega...Confused..Upar se har baat pe Adi se comparison karta rehta hai...Angry

Fully agree with you, I never thought he will say such nice things for Latika like how he managed to convince aur woh bhi kitni mushkil se LOL Wink Rubel will understand his folly but then it will be too late. Wink

ankur281hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.