Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ankur281

Yeh Nanaji sirf khali fokat chiilate rehte hai...koi asar hi hi nehi hota uske chiilane ka kisipe...pehle Avanu naza andaz karti thhi, ab Anuj kar raha hai... Feeling so sorry for Adi's Nanu...

Aur sheila ne badiya planning rachi hai...

Rubel aur Anuj insult karte rahnege aur woh un dono ki taraf se maafi mangti rahegi..aur peeche se Anuj ki frustration ko hawa deta rahega...Usski image bhi bana raha aur maqsad bhi kamiyab ho rahi hai...This lady really is the queen (evil no doubt😑) of this show...can do whatever she wants...

Very smart of Sheila indeed... Thappor Mara? Now I want to see he episode...
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Very smart of Sheila indeed... Thappor Mara? Now I want to see he episode...

I want Rubel next time if get slapped to tell Sheila "Mom, acting karte waqt, thappad toh at least dheere se mara karo"...jyada character mein ghus jati ho kya...πŸ˜’

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Where is Latika?... after a long time in TV shows I am longign for a villain to make an entry... 😳 she needs to come back proper and fool rubel into marrying him and then throw RASh group out of the family+business! 😎

PS: RASh = Rubel+Anuj+Sheila and the 'H =Hellvan/Haivan' NOT heaven to make the abbreviation Meaningful ! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Later PaYa was thinking of what to do, when Dibakar calls Adi and enquires if they had done any mistake for which the deal was cancelled, and Adi says Rubel is handling the department so there may have been some miscommunication and assures that he will look into the matter next day by going to office. Suddenly Sheila enters, and says she wants HarTika union first and seeks PaYa help πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
ankur281 thumbnail
Latika is charging up, dont worry..πŸ˜‰...after the Haarish track is resolved and HarTika is reunited with Sheila leaving DM...Sheila ki chinta toh aadhi ho jayegi...tab usse bechain karne ayegi Latika...😈..πŸ˜†

Hi kushboo...hamari pasand milti jhulti hai lagta hai show ki mamlo meinπŸ˜‰...waise thanks for the info..😊

H could be  haivan...πŸ₯±
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankur281

Latika is charging up, dont worry..πŸ˜‰...after the Haarish track is resolved and HarTika is reunited with Sheila leaving DM...Sheila ki chinta toh aadhi ho jayegi...tab usse bechain karne ayegi Latika...😈..πŸ˜†

Hi kushboo...hamari pasand milti jhulti hai lagta hai show ki mamlo meinπŸ˜‰...waise thanks for the info..😊

Oh great! πŸ‘ πŸ€£ so let me capitalise the H too ! πŸ˜† or well another one could be Hellvan instead of Heaven πŸ˜›
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

Where is Latika?... after a long time in TV shows I am longign for a villain to make an entry... 😳 she needs to come back proper and fool rubel into marrying him and then throw RASh group out of the family+business! 😎

PS: RASh = Rubel+Anuj+Sheila and the 'h' to make the abbreviation Meaningful ! πŸ˜ƒ

Like RASH...πŸ‘...think of another name for adis group please?
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Sheila says the deal matter is secondary, Anuj will understand his folly sooner or later and asks PaYa to solve the Harish's issue first, she suggests PaYa to scold and threaten the other woman in Harish's life to which Pankuri says she cannot do that as both Harish and Avantika will feel offended then. πŸ˜‰
Sheila rebukes, saying you cannot leave everything to God naa πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
@shesherkobita So who do you want other than PaYa in the group shall conclude the name? πŸ˜† 
ankur281 thumbnail
.😊

Oh great! πŸ‘ πŸ€£ so let me capitalise the H too ! πŸ˜† or well another one could be Hellvan instead of Heaven πŸ˜›

Oh GOSH😲...not heaven...how could you even think i will think that...

Haywan...opposite of bhagawan (hindi)...got it now😳